Home

DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 01:33 PM   #9
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Ferret, You live in Atlanta? I live up in Kennesaw.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:46 PM   #10
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Ferret, You live in Atlanta? I live up in Kennesaw.
Yep, live in Woodstock, right by the Outlet Mall...my team practices at Hubert Park in Acworth, and our home field is Noonday Park. I manage/play keeper for Over 30 competitive men's team in Cobb Adult Soccer League (CASL). Small world.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg1690
Tried jaa's suggestions game played really well (except I switched back to legacy). Ur right about injuries, I upped them to 65 and finally saw a player get hurt. Passing percentage about mid to low 80s all games. Where is fatigue controlled thru, the difference between the demo where they got exhausted and now is staggering IMO.
Yep i think we need clean slate this year, because game play is a better and way different than 15. Have to start at 50, and only adjust as needed, not use last years as a base, IMO. I was playing mine on legacy, not tactical, need some adjustments for tactical to work better on D. Also helps to say who we are playing as in MM, as that is where I do all my testing, not in play now. Possession, passing, and shooting at default 50 was much higher % for me and CPU, with at 55 shot, pass, first touch error it brought it back down to more realistic numbers, maybe combine this with lowering pass speed to 45 might be perfect match? I will leave the line measurements to the experts other than me, so far i have had at 50 for all. But maybe adjustments with those will help tactical defending with width and height adjustments? Marking at 55 is better as well, but maybe higher for human side?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #12
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I am a Georgian born and raised. I will be in ATL weekend of Georgia game against Bama. All 3 of my brothers live there still. I went to school n Marietta(Southern Poly). October 2nd - 5th. Might do double: UGA game and then Falcons game Sunday.

Go Dawgs!! Hence my GT on Xbone - Hunkerdown
Old 09-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #13
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Yep i think we need clean slate this year, because game play is a better and way different than 15. Have to start at 50, and only adjust as needed, not use last years as a base, IMO. I was playing mine on legacy, not tactical, need some adjustments for tactical to work better on D. Also helps to say who we are playing as in MM, as that is where I do all my testing, not in play now. Possession, passing, and shooting at default 50 was much higher % for me and CPU, with at 55 shot, pass, first touch error it brought it back down to more realistic numbers, maybe combine this with lowering pass speed to 45 might be perfect match? I will leave the line measurements to the experts other than me, so far i have had at 50 for all. But maybe adjustments with those will help tactical defending with width and height adjustments? Marking at 55 is better as well, but maybe higher for human side?
Need more time to dial in...passing seems slow to me right now...I'll have a better feel come this weekend.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:35 PM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Need more time to dial in...passing seems slow to me right now...I'll have a better feel come this weekend.
Yep, i think passing is good at default 50, thought maybe you thought it was to fast? and that lowering speed might help? But I think with just raising pass error helps this part of game; while at same time getting possession to realistic numbers. With First touch error increased with it of course.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:42 PM   #15
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

DF,

I was not trying to sabotage your post, just giving early observations after 10 games in. I will test future matches with your OP settings and give feedback.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 05:47 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great to see a slider set up already, I tried DF's sliders from 15 and they worked pretty well. So far in 16 I've noticed a lot of the same things he has, the AI is much smarter and there are definite step ups that forced me back down to Pro at least for now, will definitely try these with my CM and will post my match results here to help with tweaking and such.

So far, loving the game, it's nice to not only have tough cpu defense, but to know my cpu teammates can act on their own competently as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »