Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:32 AM   #825
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hi Matt now goes to play Set 2 with professional setting ,
you tested?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 09:44 AM   #826
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Matt now goes to play Set 2 with professional setting ,
you tested?
I've tested it, it's good, may need some slight tweaks.

Streaming btw:

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 10-05-2016, 10:56 AM   #827
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Something I am finding very interesting is Josam's 47/49 accel with 78 marking. Trying to burst, and it's definitely not as easy.

Still seeing jogging animation with Sprint on 50 though. I know that'll be the case though.

Tackles are still low for the CPU, but could just be me since I am getting dominated in the prem, and losing out on possession lol.

Streaming now btw. Set #2, Test #2, with some other ones that I am exploring.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Have you played against Spurs yet? They pressed me (Everton) like crazy. 40 tackles, lol.

My hesitation against the -2 ACC is that the CPU ALWAYS seemed faster than me--regardless of player ratings. This is not good IMO.

Also, in an odd way, 52 marking felt tighter than 78. Not sure how to explain that lol.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:05 AM   #828
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Just purchased the game yesterday, and I like to play the Be A Pro (addicted to BAL from PES).

Anyone else play BAP? If so notice a difference in how the game plays? (Whole team vs Controlling your BAP with these sliders?

Also how do you lock the camera to just your player? Haven't figured that out.

Thanks.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:17 AM   #829
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Tried the lower marking today and for me, the defenders are giving up too much space early on, allowing the man with the ball too much time to make a decision. I think the lines look pretty good, maybe a bit too much width but nothing egregious. A combo to 75/75 first touch, and maybe a mid to high 50's marking should help in this regard.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:29 AM   #830
Rookie

markor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Have you played against Spurs yet? They pressed me (Everton) like crazy. 40 tackles, lol.

My hesitation against the -2 ACC is that the CPU ALWAYS seemed faster than me--regardless of player ratings. This is not good IMO.

Also, in an odd way, 52 marking felt tighter than 78. Not sure how to explain that lol.
I'm having the same issues, the cpu is winning all 50/50 balls even 60/40 balls.
I think with the -2 Acc it allows the cpu to get into a better defensive position faster which is making the marking feel really tight. Even in my own half cpu is relentless with squeezing me off the ball.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #831
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Just purchased the game yesterday, and I like to play the Be A Pro (addicted to BAL from PES).

Anyone else play BAP? If so notice a difference in how the game plays? (Whole team vs Controlling your BAP with these sliders?

Also how do you lock the camera to just your player? Haven't figured that out.

Thanks.
Check out my posts from the last few days. I play/tested BAP, player lock on CAM. Can respond more later if you still have questions. Hard to type on tablet lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #832
Pro

FIFA 17 Career Match (In Menus)_8.jpg

Here are the stats from my latest test CM with Palace. This was on WC, 15 min harves, set #2 with the latest tweaks including the acc 47/49 discrepancy.

So, first of all, the idea of giving the CPU any advantage in the speed sliders on a difficulty higher than Professional simply makes me almost frightened to even play!

By HT I was justified in my fear. Leicester scored after 16 mins and again right on the stroke of HT after they put me under severe pressure for the last 15 mins of the half. Most of their shots from the stats above came in the first half and it was noticeable they had the higher acceleration. I did create a few chances and could have been level before Vardy scored in the 45th min. At half time I changed formation from the 4-5-1 Palace default to the 4-4-2 where one player sits just behind the center forward. I was expecting Leicester to come at me to start with to try and finish me off with a third goal. Instead, I started to get the upper hand and noticed that Zaha and Townsend were starting to get the better of the Leicester FB's. I had 3-4 chances but hadn't taken any by the 64th min so I changed my game plan to attacking. Well, I could not believe what happened next. I scored on 66 and 68 to level it up at 2-2. Again I thought to myself this is where Leicester will get a second wind and start to overpower me again. It did not happen and Zaha breezed past the FB (not using sprint btw) and crossed for Benteke to head us into the lead on about 76. Again I was expecting the kitchen sink to come my way but I scored again on 82! Then finally it was like the Alamo, all of a sudden Vardy and Co got their second wind and I was under the cosh for the last 8 mins with Vardy scoring on 88. I managed to hold on but felt some satisfaction that I had actually beaten them with the acceleration in their favour.

I will try it again in my next games and also in my Sheffield Utd test CM to see how it plays in a lower league. The passing, speed of the game felt good. The CPU gave the ball away again on occasions in key areas but fouls and offsides still seem off. I had plenty of controller vibration on some tackles with my players staying down but nothing given.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this years game.

Note to EA: Don't patch the crap out of this and spoil our fun!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »