Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:01 AM   #1073
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Agree completly, because Bellerin is one of the fastest in the game at all.
That sounds like cheating.
Have you tried Aaronīs slider?
As mentioned, Slider Set 2 worked for me fine, except some similar observation at the opposite side, where the cpu defender had no chance against me in some sprint duels. That is, why i plan to build up from Set 2 and give the accl 47/49 a try.
Did you try to even up the accl slider?
i am not aware of the holiday slider set, but maybe go for speed 51/50 and accl 47/49 will help?
Old 10-07-2016, 07:48 AM   #1074
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
just curious, do you guys play full manual, or assisted?
also legacy or tactical defending?

Full manual I use maybe semi on crosses and I play tactical defending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 08:00 AM   #1075
MVP

OVR: 6

My midfield with Man. United goes like this:

CDM - Blind or Schneiderlin (Stay Back while Attacking option ON)
CM - Pogba (Stay Forward option ON)
CAM - Rooney (Stay Forward option ON)

What happens when im defending:

Rooney is often in front of my CBīs!!!

Pogba is all over the pitch (good i guess)

Blind or Schneiderlin are almost always AHEAD of Rooney!!!

Canīt seem to understand what is causing this...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #1076
Rookie

i play with semi-manual and classic defending.
The thing, that oftens happen to me is, that i pressure a player with X (PS4), and let the button go 2-3 metres in front of the player, but my man has the swing and bounces onto the player or continues to run in the opponents direction. Even when the player clearly have passed the ball away. what happens then, is an easy double pass, with my main attacker out of the play, while 5 metres behind.
maybe this happens to others too and can be a possibility for so many player out of position sometimes on defense.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:28 AM   #1077
Rookie

I feel like striker movement is really bad in this game, there's basically no movement at all. Just standing with the back to goal in midfield.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #1078
Rookie

_hanamichi's Arena

hey guys i found that if you happen to increase sprint speed and ft control with normal speed the game seems a tad more physical and as a result more fouls.

i've tested 83/84 Sprint Speed, 49 Acceleration, 100 FT Control with the current set on legendary to get a result of:

WEST HAM 2 - 1 CHELSEA
shots 14 10
shots ot 5 5
possession 41% 59%
tackles 22 24
fouls 5 7
yellow cards 3 2
red cards 1 0
injuries 0 1
offsides 1 1
corners 4 4

the fouls and bookings are the standout for me but i'm still testing...btw it was a great game beating chelsea with a 10-man west ham side in cm.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #1079
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel93
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!

These elderly golf fans will eat you alive for saying that

You do know the point of this thread is not sports realism but to try to get the same game speed as Train Simulator 2016, right? ... Train Simulator 2016 - with more tackles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
This is my eternal and internal struggle with being in this thread. Thank you for this
You're not alone. I played 16 as much on normal as I did slow. Like I mentioned in one of the stream chats, anything we do to slow the game down has knock on effects. If the players move slower, there are fewer collisions, players don't react quickly enough to cover space, feeling of lack of urgency, etc.

The game is designed around normal speed, so I'm not surprised certain areas are out of balance on slow. Can we find that balance through sliders? Perhaps. But, there might be another road, and I know Matt and others are willing to explore all avenues.

Normal speed has been used in past sets; maybe some of us need to do some behind-the-scenes work on it this year to see if it's viable. I know I was pretty frustrated last night playing Italy/Spain on slow w/ sliders; it felt off... labored, stolid, unnatural, I don't know what to call it. And no, it's not just because I lost 3-0.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:12 AM   #1080
Rookie

OVR: 4

You guys play on legendary or world class?It seems that legendary evens up the playing field, making weaker teams stronger than they should be.There was a topic ,where somebody tested cpu vs cpu matches with different difficulty lvls and legendary stats were really unreal.World class seemed to give the most realistic results.5 star teams had hard time beating 2 star teams on legendary, but it was much more they way it should be on world class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »