Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #5241
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Is this on World Class or Legendary?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Legendary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #5242
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

I've noticed the cpu foul more on legendary more than World Class as well & you see way more Red Cards by cpu as well, very weird as you'd expect them to tackle better so foul less.

Old 04-05-2017, 09:24 PM   #5243
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

I am definitely an advocate of the default camera over the others. Default cam makes the game appear slower, and you can see more of the field so you can position better for a more realistic game to play out.

Tele broadcast is a no-go bc the game just looks goofy and arcadey.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #5244
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
I am definitely an advocate of the default camera over the others. Default cam makes the game appear slower, and you can see more of the field so you can position better for a more realistic game to play out.

Try FIFA 16, Height 0, Zoom 20.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-06-2017, 03:13 AM   #5245
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Each to their own I guess, but I found default seems a bit far from the action especially on the far touchline. Personally I like to feel a bit closer and slightly above the action (like watching from the second tier of a stand) and prefer Tele Broadcast with Custom Settings Height 0, Zoom 10.
Quote:
Tried your camera setting, it's quite good. Best one I've tried.
Quote:

Slightly confused about your responses above; you like the settings but you think the view is not realistic compared to default? Neither view is realistic!

The only realistic camera setting is 'Broadcast' (from a fixed central camera that sweeps to the left and right). I am not aware of any real-world camera that pans alongside the action like it's on a dolly up in the stands.

If you want true 'realism' go with the Broadcast view.

Please Note - The camera does NOT affect the game speed - that's just an illusion based on distance from the action - and that almost every camera setting in the game can also be adjusted to be closer, or farther, from the action.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2017, 03:20 AM   #5246
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
I've noticed the cpu foul more on legendary more than World Class as well & you see way more Red Cards by cpu as well, very weird as you'd expect them to tackle better so foul less.

That's an interesting observation. I have found the CPU plays more aggressively on Legendary than WC anyway, particularly teams who do so in r/l - Man Utd under Jose a classic example lol - maybe it's a case of everything getting 'ramped up' to the next level.

The first red felt a bit harsh - late and unnecessary, but the 2nd red in game 2 was a clear 'professional foul' - last man bringing me down to stop a clear chance - which I think I'd prefer to see in the game than me just breaking through and scoring without a challenge (legal or otherwise!)
Old 04-06-2017, 04:26 AM   #5247
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
That's an interesting observation. I have found the CPU plays more aggressively on Legendary than WC anyway, particularly teams who do so in r/l - Man Utd under Jose a classic example lol - maybe it's a case of everything getting 'ramped up' to the next level.

The first red felt a bit harsh - late and unnecessary, but the 2nd red in game 2 was a clear 'professional foul' - last man bringing me down to stop a clear chance - which I think I'd prefer to see in the game than me just breaking through and scoring without a challenge (legal or otherwise!)

Yeah me too, I hate the games where cpu never gives away a foul, I've always wished for a foul slider

Think I'll be sticking to Legendary now, was starting to hate the game on World Class as it was tikka takka, boring cpu but for some reason I'm actually getting good games on Legendary.

Old 04-06-2017, 04:28 AM   #5248
Pro

Quote:

I do not think you can judge a team's qualities on how many fouls they commit, or cards they get. In the premier League Watford is the team which has collected most yellow cards. But in the top 10, you have both Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham !. More tackles and fouls and cards on Legendary level is only to make it more realistic. In the "old" days, aggression and many fouls and yellow / red cards equally significant with a weaker team. Today, these values ​​are often the same as a team with high quality. Because the speed of the game today requires several free kicks and tackles if you will not collect a goal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »