Home

Rogie Vachon`s NHL12 Sliders (BaP Goalie/skater,all other modes)

This is a discussion on Rogie Vachon`s NHL12 Sliders (BaP Goalie/skater,all other modes) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #113
Banned

Rogie Vachon's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rogie Vachon`s NHL12 Sliders (BaP Goalie/skater,all other modes)

Sorry for the constant updates.....but experimentation requires keeping records.

If you`ve used my sliders in the past,give these a try,..don`t let the changes scare you away.Try watching a game of cpu vs cpu in broadcast view.

I`ll have some notes about some of the stuff I`ve done posted sometime in the next few days.

Last edited by Rogie Vachon; 09-26-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #114
Banned

Rogie Vachon's Arena

Tuner v1.01 update
Old 09-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #115
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogie Vachon
Sorry for the constant updates.....but experimentation requires keeping records.

If you`ve used my sliders in the past,give these a try,..don`t let the changes scare you away.Try watching a game of cpu vs cpu in broadcast view.

I`ll have some notes about some of the stuff I`ve done posted sometime in the next few days.
Yeah, I'll be getting back to NHL 12 lol, I hooked myself on NBA 2K11 again... and I should update my NCAA Football 12 dynasty as well..but I will make time for NHL.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #116
Pro

Alright, I'm going to just do a test game in play-now as Chicago against Detroit. I'm only making one minor adjustment....

I'm turning off manual passing. I'm doing this because... I'VE NEVER LIKED MANUAL PASSING, lol... I hate the manual passing, nothing but deep hatred towards it. That's just my feelings on it, as I could never get used to it AT ALL. So yeah, I'm justing gonna' play a game without it.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #117
Pro

Alright, well that first period went terrible for me haha. I just can't keep up on SS... but it was still a great first period to play.

Detroit managed to put together numerous scoring chances and only picked up one goal entering the second period (which is when I quit lol).

Even I managed to put together a few good scoring chances. I was even able to put the puck in the back of the net, but unfortunetly we got called for a goaltender interference penalty right before that.... *sigh*

I'm thinking about starting a new GM mode and not using the fantasy draft, but instead use the real team's rosters.

So, I'll give you stats after my Blackhawk's first regular season game.

EDIT: I've also never brought this up, but you don't have anything listed for fight difficulty, just saying. I figure that means put it at 3 haha. Anyway, I'm going to run my next GM mode cpu vs cpu again, I'll be back after the first regular season game.

Last edited by dxdude2004; 09-27-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #118
Pro

Well, the Chicago Blackhawks drop their first game of the year on the road in Dallas. The Blackhawks had had a 3-1 lead, but penalties and sloppy play by the Blackhawks allowed the Stars to steal a 4-3 victory.

Dallas outshot the Blackhawks 36-26, and both teams had 6 hits. The Blackhawks passing was 75% while the Stars had 81%. The Blackhawks committed 4 penalties, the Stars had none.

Overall, a good game of hockey to watch. I'm not sure how my guys weren't able to hold on to this lead, but that's life...

Lucky (or not) for us, we have a rematch against the Stars for our next game, but this time it's in Chicago!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #119
Banned

Rogie Vachon's Arena

Fight difficulty is at 4

Don`t feel bad,the cpu plays tough with this slider set,.....but I don`t feel I`m being cheated or cheesed,or that the cpu has an unfair advantage.

It`s the toughest,most realistic video hockey I`ve played...and I`ve played everything....I`m a Gordie Howe of video hockey,.....I`m in my 5th decade of hockey video gaming,...70`s,80`s,90`s,2000`s and now 2010 - ? (yes the 70`s,...Pong Hockey....LOL......it`s about 35+ years of video gaming/arcade gaming...)
Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #120
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

this is what i'm currently using and i'm getting really nice results. it's a mix of your settings from last week, with a few recent changes you made, and the idea from the speed theory thread (i also tinkered with the fatigue settings, but i'm not set on those yet):

skill level - All Star
game style - current
period length - 9mins
off-sides - delayed
icing - on
injuries - on
penalties - 4
post whistle - authentic/relaxed
penalty time scaling - 0
fighting - 3

tuner version - v1.01
cpu aid - normal/hardcore
broken stick freq - 1
game speed - 0 (6)
attribute effects - 3
fatigue effect - 6/6 (3/3)
fatigue recovery - 1/1 (3/3)
injury occurence - 2/2
puck control - 0/0
player acceleration - 4/4 (0/0)

AI learning - 6
cpu difficulty - 3
cpu strategy adj - 3
BaP strategy adj - 3
human strategy - 0
cpu face-off diff - 4
cpu penalties - 6
cpu teammate penalties - 6

pass assist - 0
manual passing - On
pass speed - 2
saucer pass - 5
pass accuracy - 0/0
pass reception - 0/0
pass interceptions - 5/5

shot accuracy - 0/0
shot power - 4/3
slap shot accuracy - 0/0
slap shot power - 3/2
one timer accuracy - 0/0

hitting asst. - 0
aggression - 5/5
hitting power - 1/1
stick lift - 0/0
poke eff. - 0/0

goalie passing - 4
cover puck - 2
goalie screen - 2/3
goalie reaction speed - 6/5

Last edited by deagledan; 09-27-2011 at 06:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »