Home

NHL 13 Changes the Way Players Are Rated - Top 5 Forwards, Defensemen and Goalies

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Changes the Way Players Are Rated - Top 5 Forwards, Defensemen and Goalies within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #41
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NHL 13 Changes the Way Players Are Rated - Top 5 Forwards, Defensemen and Goalies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Can't play be a gm/gm comnnected with edited rosters, so its a HUGE deal this year
You can't? Crap! If MacKinnon has C-C-C potential again, I'm going to write a strongly worded letter...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: NHL 13 Changes the Way Players Are Rated - Top 5 Forwards, Defensemen and Goalies

Quote:
Can't play be a gm/gm comnnected with edited rosters, so its a HUGE deal this year
Only applies to GM connected. Solo GM mode works the same as it has in previous years.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #43
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
THIS! But we can still edit them for BaGM.

They better not dog Brayden Schenn's potential rating. Him, along with guys like Nazem Kadri, Nino Niederreiter, Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Nail Yakupov, Vladimir Tarasenko, and Dougie Hamilton need to have high potential ratings.

Last edited by Simple Mathematics; 08-15-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #44
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

i thought the ratings are coming out today
Old 08-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Sean Leahy
‏@Sean_Leahy
Due to a delay, no NHL 13 ratings on Puck Daddy today. Hopefully Thursday (hopefully).

Hopefully later today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 13

I lost all respect for the team that made this game when I saw Roberto Luongo rated as a top 5 goalie. The guy isn't even a starter in Vancouver anymore.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #47
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
I lost all respect for the team that made this game when I saw Roberto Luongo rated as a top 5 goalie. The guy isn't even a starter in Vancouver anymore.
if you're not a starter that doesnt mean that you will have a lower ratings. its not on the basis of being a starter or backup (but most back up are lower than the #1) rather on the skills and talents of the player.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #48
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
I don't understand all the fuss about ratings. Ryan Miller rated too high in your opinion? Edit his rating. It's funny that people get so caught up in ratings on a site like OS when there's plenty of people making rosters every year.
Why do people always bring this up? I play almost exclusively online, so I CARE. EA in the past has shown that they do not edit ratings during the season (they did once last year to the players playing in the All-Star game). The least they could do is have respectable ratings to start with. And don't get me started on the Junior and European leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »