Home

NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included

Played 2 great game as the Leafs. Tuner 1.01. Beat the Devil's 2-1 in a shootout with Reimer in net, and beat Anaheim 3-2 with Kipper in net. (I know, great trade for the Leafs )

I am using all accuracies at 0 and goalie reaction at 5 for both. These are the last 2 games, but with 1.03 I was winning 7-5 and 9-8 so I am excited about this. Also with 1.03 and manual aim, I could score top corner at will.

I also tried something different, but only have 2 games so far to base it on. I raised pass accuracy for both to 5, and the last 2 games I finally kept the CPU to under 80% passing, as a matter of fact the Devils were 74%. Again, these may just be a fluke and I am not going to claim I have figured something out, but the explanation says raising it brings attributes and situation more into effect, so by that logic, someone like George Parros should have a harder time passing than say Pavel Datsyuk. So far it seems to work, it also seems like when I am pressuring the CPU with a hard forecheck, they tend to turn over the puck a bit more.

Again, only 2 games in and I am not claiming this is law , but it seems to have helped loosen up the game for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
Played 2 great game as the Leafs. Tuner 1.01. Beat the Devil's 2-1 in a shootout with Reimer in net, and beat Anaheim 3-2 with Kipper in net. (I know, great trade for the Leafs )

I am using all accuracies at 0 and goalie reaction at 5 for both. These are the last 2 games, but with 1.03 I was winning 7-5 and 9-8 so I am excited about this. Also with 1.03 and manual aim, I could score top corner at will.

I also tried something different, but only have 2 games so far to base it on. I raised pass accuracy for both to 5, and the last 2 games I finally kept the CPU to under 80% passing, as a matter of fact the Devils were 74%. Again, these may just be a fluke and I am not going to claim I have figured something out, but the explanation says raising it brings attributes and situation more into effect, so by that logic, someone like George Parros should have a harder time passing than say Pavel Datsyuk. So far it seems to work, it also seems like when I am pressuring the CPU with a hard forecheck, they tend to turn over the puck a bit more.

Again, only 2 games in and I am not claiming this is law , but it seems to have helped loosen up the game for me.
This actually seems like a very valid point. The 'Info' on Pass Accuracy says, "Adjusting this will affect how game circumstances and attributes of the player influence a successful pass." Idk.. who knows. I wish EA would explain the working of their sliders more coherently.. they're so complex and there's so many things to consider it's hard to tell what does what sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »