Home

More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

This is a discussion on More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #73
Rookie

kayto's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

So your opinion is it can't be changed?
Old 08-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #74
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

OVR: 0

Okay guys so bear with me here.. I know this isn't the most reliable post or thing being said, but I was told today from a buddy who says he has a buddy that works for EA(Everyone works for EA...) That eashl is in the game.
Now I have absolutely no clue how reliable this is.. but this is what I was told today and I guess its better to hear that then to hear that its not in the game.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #75
Rookie

Never tried the EASHL mode, but I hope it is this next gen version, because than they will little by little keep taking away modes from us and give us watered down versions of the game every year. Seriously didn't know how cool the mode was until I saw all the fuss about it in this forum. Can anyone here give me a more detailed description of what to expect if we do get EASHL mode for next gen? Appreciate it fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 06:00 PM   #76
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdot23
Never tried the EASHL mode, but I hope it is this next gen version, because than they will little by little keep taking away modes from us and give us watered down versions of the game every year. Seriously didn't know how cool the mode was until I saw all the fuss about it in this forum. Can anyone here give me a more detailed description of what to expect if we do get EASHL mode for next gen? Appreciate it fellas!
If we get it then it will be "The greatest hockey experience to-date on the Xbox one and PS4"
Old 08-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #77
Rookie

messngretz's Arena

It sucks that instead of us EASHL lovers being totally pumped for the first NHL game for the next gen systems (and willing to spend $400 on a new system to play it in all of it's next-gen glory), we're having to spend time worrying about if the best mode, IMO, is going to be in a game it has been in for the last 6 years...

E..A...SPORTS...IT'S POSSIBLY IN THE GAME.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »