Home

Franchise Ready 2024

This is a discussion on Franchise Ready 2024 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-02-2023, 12:35 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Ready 2024

Getting that itch... Wondering to myself, is EA going to release another roster update with some MEANINGFUL additions?

Hope all is progressing well
Old 11-02-2023, 01:44 AM   #34
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlaze78
Getting that itch... Wondering to myself, is EA going to release another roster update with some MEANINGFUL additions?

Hope all is progressing well
I hope so too as Draft Classes for 2024 2025 2026 and 2027 will be at 100% on Friday. I really need a new update with the new AHL players that have signed the waiver form to help decrease who needs to be added. If not, I'll do the KHL and NCAA players first.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-02-2023, 02:27 PM   #35
Just started!

First time player on PS5 here. I'm excited for this roster to start my Blackhawks franchise, it sounds like the most detailed.

Do you have your work-in-progress available to download currently? If not, is there any consensus on a solid alternative roster in the meantime before your's gets released? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2023, 02:43 PM   #36
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago238898
First time player on PS5 here. I'm excited for this roster to start my Blackhawks franchise, it sounds like the most detailed.

Do you have your work-in-progress available to download currently? If not, is there any consensus on a solid alternative roster in the meantime before your's gets released? Thanks.
I dont release works in progress. With the way I did it this year it wouldn't be worth it but saved me so much time. This roster is usually released in January but this time im hoping way sooner. Gsize19 has one and Naismith220 has one, and canadiangee has one.

But I will have the most detailed and most players until someone comes along and reuploads it. I do updates throughout the year so after this first release the next big update would be trade deadline then Ill do Playoffs roster with NCAA signings and draft class updates.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-02-2023, 09:27 PM   #37
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
I dont release works in progress. With the way I did it this year it wouldn't be worth it but saved me so much time. This roster is usually released in January but this time im hoping way sooner. Gsize19 has one and Naismith220 has one, and canadiangee has one.

But I will have the most detailed and most players until someone comes along and reuploads it. I do updates throughout the year so after this first release the next big update would be trade deadline then Ill do Playoffs roster with NCAA signings and draft class updates.
I agree, I have one as do a couple others that will get you through right now, but when stlgamer09 puts his out, there is no debate, if you restart a Franchise or wait until later to start one, his is the absolute most detailed to go with!!! HANDS DOWN, BAR NONE!!!

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!
Old 11-02-2023, 09:33 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsize19
I agree, I have one as do a couple others that will get you through right now, but when stlgamer09 puts his out, there is no debate, if you restart a Franchise or wait until later to start one, his is the absolute most detailed to go with!!! HANDS DOWN, BAR NONE!!!
Have to say G-Sizes are pretty good in the mean time. Good work, did see some easter eggs though I think lol.

There is another one by EPRinkside that is really good too.

Still needing to test out the franchise mode and see if teams like Colorado have enough players going on year two and that most teams arent signing the crap CHL free agents to fill the AHL roster instead of decent free agents or there own unsigned over 20 year old players... If the game cant process and function as it should then well.....
Old 11-02-2023, 10:24 PM   #39
Rookie

Any chance I can get this on PS4?
Old 11-03-2023, 12:07 AM   #40
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwalldavey