Home

Franchise Ready 2024

This is a discussion on Franchise Ready 2024 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2023, 05:05 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Ready 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
I only do PS5
Thanks regardless. Any good recommendations for a PS4 roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2023, 05:28 PM   #42
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwalldavey
Thanks regardless. Any good recommendations for a PS4 roster?
No idea since I don't have it
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-04-2023, 03:06 AM   #43
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

Draft Classes 2024 2025 2026 and 2027 are complete. Next up is drafted prospects. Hopefully while I'm doing these they update the roster again so I can merge that one and see what AHL players I need to create.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-05-2023, 09:36 PM   #44
Rookie

NOT that you aren't doing enough already with all the creating and slow menus and what has to be questioning how things are the way they are with EA in general lol

ARE you creating some of those awesome custom teams you did in last years edition?
Old 11-05-2023, 11:02 PM   #45
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlaze78
NOT that you aren't doing enough already with all the creating and slow menus and what has to be questioning how things are the way they are with EA in general lol

ARE you creating some of those awesome custom teams you did in last years edition?
Oh I yea I've been letting them know about the creating issues. I'm not sure yet since when you hit a certain number of custom teams players double in Custom league. But would work for the Expansion 33 league
FHM 2017 - 2022

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2023, 11:44 AM   #46
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

I'm really pressing them to fix the drafted year issue. But they said its working as intended. I sent them another message today to really look at it for more realistic results. If they don't fix the issue players will have the wrong age since I want to get the correct draft year due to the rights that team would have.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-07-2023, 05:33 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Oh I yea I've been letting them know about the creating issues. I'm not sure yet since when you hit a certain number of custom teams players double in Custom league. But would work for the Expansion 33 league
Yeah I noticed that in last years edition. It took a bit of a time and work to get the 16 teams needed for a 40 team custom league. Fantasy draft sorts some of it but takes away from some of the realistic nature of the setup and leaves every team with 32 players and a randomized assortment of other players. That is another issue with EA and the half baked ideas they come up with and leave for years in offline modes... It was worth it though to get rid of those duplicate players. Took a rebuilt Nashville team on for a few years and was a lot of fun. Using some of the foreign league teams was a bit of fun too given you use that larger ice surfaces in away games.

Dont want to rant about how ****e EA is but this is another area that is sorely lacking, customization of everything is so bad in comparisons to what was in the past or what other companies are putting out for similar franchise type simulations
Old 11-07-2023, 05:42 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
I'm really pressing them to fix the drafted year issue. But they said its working as intended. I sent them another message today to really look at it for more realistic results. If they don't fix the issue players will have the wrong age since I want to get the correct draft year due to the rights that team would have.
Of course its working as intended... Everything in offline modes is working to either get you to play online or give up entirely.

The lack of options in custom leagues is ridiculous, the lack in options in Franchise mode with half the mode owners/coaches either not working at all or poorly at best is gross negligence on their part and the lack of options in Expansion mode are again incredibly sad. So yeah lets play for 25 years with 33 teams. Sounds legit.

I guess to me they really dont care, this team is no different than the last dev team. We will get the short end of the stick and those gambling junkies with HUT will continue to get all the updates, player pics etc... The game is already making some horrible decisions when it comes to presentation. Like the seizure inducing faceoffs, or the goal celebrations that dont celebrate the goal but the player etc Its incredible that this game continues to go in the wrong direction year after year. It doesnt matter to EA what the older player base wants as there is another crop of kids year after year growing up that take our place as consumers and they use Daddy's credit card.

Sorry rant(s) over...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »