Home

NHL 17 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Wishlist Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2016, 12:24 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 Wishlist Thread

EASHL- Club Hub. When entering the mode, have club specific information posted. Division placement, Overall,Monthly, and season record, and ranking where applicable. Last 5 games played results. A randomized section showing top 5 club players at any given stat. Each of these sections would be selectable to open up more detailed and specific information.
- Club Roster. One thing I have always found to be slightly annoying is how the stats tables are beyond the field of view like an unmodified spreadsheet. A condensed chart that fix all on one screen would be nice. Or maybe player cards with headshots, number, handedness, rank, etc. I'm not implying this would be an easy fix, but a lot of this information is already being tracked by the game. Additional information like DOB,hometown, etc for this mode really seems to serve no purpose, as it's not viewable to others. I think a more fleshed out and developed club roster\stats page could add some polish to the game. Added to pre game and off ice overlays would be a nice touch to presentation.

Obviously there is any number of features that could enhance this mode, even by returning uniform customization,in game milestones, club achievements, etc. I just feel exposing more of what the mode already tracks by showing it more in the menus and during gameplay would really bring it into the next gen of gaming.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:06 AM   #58
Rookie

RedivivusOlive1's Arena

EA Trax, Authentic portraits, (NHL 17 would use 2015-16 headshots), Real Coaches, GM improvements, and owner mode are my predictions.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:02 AM   #59
Rookie

-The game to not freeze when trying to view a player's attributes in GM Mode.

-The ability to pick teams before the player class screen in EASHL Drop-In. It's repetitive see Chicago vs Tampa Bay every Drop-In match.

-The ability pick a position before searching for a lobby in EASHL Drop-In.

-Faster Menu Speeds. Come on, it's 2016 and the menus are slow. It's ridiculous.

Speaking about GM Mode, they need to take notes from FIFA's Manager and Player Career Mode, NBA 2K's MyGM and MyCareer Modes, and Madden's Connected Franchise.

-When I press a button in one of the menu's, the game should register my input the FIRST TIME. I shouldn't have to press the A button 5 times to advance to another menu in order press A 5 more times to advance again.

-Autosave feature. This is literally the only game where autosave isn't in the game. Like really?
Old 03-04-2016, 04:08 AM   #60
Rookie

For my is most important playable be a pro like a goalie. Pusch the be a pro in to live the life. And of course rework goalie stands based on their style, rework goalke save animation. And if you are not sure, that be a pro goalie be playable, add auto positioning button for goalie (ps4 controller R1 button is not used) like in fifa for be a pro mod. In hardcore mode a prefer whistle after save immideateli after refree lost puck of sight (glove save or puck under goalie). And pf course possibility of save, where goalie stay on the knee and puck is somewhere in his gear (outfit), of course to the whistle and of course with possibility of puck drob when goalie doesnt know abou that and stay in stance.
Generaly, i must say, for my is priority have fun playable game. Graphic is for my not important as first place. But i have very strenght feeling that NhL 15 and 16 for next-gen is from start to now released with bugs and uncomplete.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #61
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

Be A GM

- Staff Members - Ability to hire/fire
- In Season Contract Extensions (Deadline for deal before trade deadline, pressure to sign or trade..)
-NMC/NTC's (in depth ones.. exact amount years etc..
- Trade Deadline/Draft/Free Agency... fun/exciting like it should be.
- Salary Arbitration
- Ability to veto cpu/cpu trades like in 2k
- Ability to load already saved sliders
- Daily cap figures
- Emergency call ups (very aggravating when too close to the cap)
- Goalie Injuries
- Realistic Challenges to Fights (Tanner Glass/Tim Gleason not Crosby/Kane)
- Suspensions
- Ability to Edit Players
- Award Presentations
- ECHL Affiliates (Better Tracking of Stats for players in AHL and other leagues)

CREATE PLAYER
For the love of God please stop making me re-create my player every time I download an updated roster. I prefer to have Pavel Buchnevich (just as I'm sure many other players like to create their best prospects who aren't on the game) and I don't want to re-create him every single time to play my GM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 11:52 AM   #62
Rookie

Post Re: NHL 17 Wishlist Thread

Well the NHL next gen is getting there but somethings I'd like to see are...

-More in depth pregame - similar to what 2k did with NBA2k16, after all that include maybe the last 10 or 5 seconds of the national anthem with the camera zooming in on players like it would on TV (I remember the old NHL titles for pc did this and it was great minus the camera zooming in)

-Authentic style management from all teams and the NHL - Involve authentic coaches, gm's, even the commissioner for the Stanley Cup ceremony.

-Customize camera angles - In NHL 2k10 series (xbox 360) you could shift the camera to what real broadcast angles would be.

-More details to outdoor classics, heritage classics, stadium classics

-A battle at the face-off circle (NHL 2k series) did this and it definitely makes it every challenge more interesting.

-Out of town scores - The first three NHL games for PC did in between periods and did sometimes highlights, I thought it looked great, imagine next gen console.

-Better celebrations - Two people celebrating from a goal or win is one thing, as well as a salute to their fans, but c'mon get more detail and more players in, especially after big OT wins and in the playoffs.

-Authentic arenas a lil more - The building and centre ice looks awesome, but it shouldn't be an issue to do boards.

-Let the ladies play - I was impressed with how FIFA 16 did this, and already female hockey is becoming quite popular especially in Canada, mix it up add more female models to create a player or add the international team element to it.

- Crowds getting more rowdy - They are getting loud, and have excellent reactions, but still too quiet, get them more rowdier and louder.

- More details to what players do - Chew their mouth guards, chatting with their team mates, scuffle with other players after hits, puck frozen, on the bench with their water bottle.

-More types of penalties, including ejections for hits and fights.

Just some things coming across my mind.....
Old 03-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #63
Giddy up!

MetsFanInPA's Arena

- More authentic gameplay in the neutral zone, along the boards, and in the corners.
- Custom goalie masks
- More authentic player faces
- Custom music
- Real coaches
- Implement EA Gameface for created players
- More dependency on chip and chase, for those who want to play at that level
- Ability to re-sign players during the season
- Custom board ads
- Outdoor games
- A warm up option before games, similar to the loading screen for FIFA
- Last but certainly not least, an organic Stanley Cup celebration. Not a canned cut scene that never changes. Let us skate around with the Cup and hand it to teammates for as long as we wish.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #64
Rookie

- Possibility to share custom rosters

- Because custom soundtrack isn't possible isn't possible I hope more arena music. BIP, PK etc.

- More menu music. That one menu song is nice, but if you need to do more things in menu, its annoying.

- Possibility to build you own Hockey Arena. That for we can build own home town arenas. Better if you can share it with you friends or other players.

-More sharing with other people. PS3 and Xbox 360 era was perfect because you can share rosters and other things.

- Please EA Sports, can you focus little more for Finnish Liiga. There is lots of mistakes in gears, players details (usually weight and height) and missing players. Also there is player which don't play teams anymore. I know, that Finland is little country, but NHL games are very popular in here.

- More different animations. NHL 16 looking same cut scene that NHL 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »