Home

NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26

This is a discussion on NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 03:53 PM   #33
Rookie

Caniac94's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26

One quick thing that also just came to mind. Neutral zone pressure. This is fundamental to hockey and I see none of it in this game. It's a must because right now without it there really is no need to dump the puck in other than just because I feel like dumping it in.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:18 PM   #34
Banned

Pretty sure 99 % of what you guys posted wont be added to the game.

Most likely will just be roster updates, maybe a slight graphical improvement at best.

Something id like to see is being able to switch to specific players, instead of the games idiotic system choosing which player I switch to, and they always switch me to a player whos not even near the puck or involved in the play which leads to giving up easy goals because of course the CPU teammates are zombies who dont even pay attention to the play. But they could have added this years ago.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:15 PM   #35
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

^ Is there a dislike button ^

I understand the frustration. But it sounds like a game changer said 90% of the stuff would be addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #36
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
^ Is there a dislike button ^

I understand the frustration. But it sounds like a game changer said 90% of the stuff would be addressed.
Then it must be true! Because everything you read on the internet is true, right?

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 04-25-2016, 11:21 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreinha
Tweaks and adjustments won't do it this year; the entire system needs to be rebuilt. These past few years have been nothing but frustrating as not a SINGLE aspect of the NHL series reflects the real game; zero creativity in playmaking, unrealistic physics, terrible player movement and speed, etc etc.

I moved to FIFA and have not looked back. The game gives you the tools and it's up to you to take advantage of the mechanics that are in place, offering an experience that has delivered 1,000 times over NHL.

More user celebrations? Realistic coaches? No. Fix the gameplay. I'm tired of players trudging through concrete and then getting flattened by every nudge and shoulder. I'm done ranting and will stick with FIFA until they watch a real hockey game and realize they've been doing it wrong.
Huge hockey fan that was excited for 16 only to stop playing it and jump to FIFA this year. I wasn't even that big of a FIFA fan at the time but I am now. NHL needs to fix a lot but some things I'd like to see are actual OTP and realistic physics. Two guys collide = they both can fall down.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:15 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicJ
FASTER MENUS !
Or at least give us a slider for this
Old 04-26-2016, 09:08 AM   #39
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon11 Re: NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Better yet, give me the ability to pull a soccer celebration by blowing past my teammates to celebrate on my own.
Watch the team Morale plummet!

The one thing I really want to see is smarter CPU AI when it comes to odd-man opportunities.
It's so frustrating to work on earning a 2-on-1 only to see your teammate basically hump a monkey in the corner.
Yakupov mode?
Old 04-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #40
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

Joe Pavelski for the cover of 2017!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »