Home

EA Sports UFC Video - Be Bruce Lee

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Video - Be Bruce Lee within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
If love to see Michael Jai White Jet Li Tony Jaa or even Jackie Chan be characters in this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2014, 02:55 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC Video - Be Bruce Lee

I agree it looks stiff and once again, new video and I'm less excited about this game. Def not pre-order, have to see some reviews plus real gameplay
Old 05-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: EA Sports UFC Video - Be Bruce Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
This is why I used to hope for a natural motion combat game. You can design the techniques to be throw a certain way, but any type of contact or interuption along the way would alter the technique but purely based on the contact itself and momentum. That would be great instead of 'revert back to postion X'

I feel like naturalmotion has largely been abandoned by most companies and isn't going to make a comeback - it just seems like it got wiped from the face of the earth.
Yeah I was hoping something from Backbreaker would make its way into games like this. You build the skeletons, put muscles and fat on them, and then let the physics take over. Instead they are still relying on animations and if they didn't program every situation, you end up with nothing happening and a reset or skipping and floating to make an animation work.

That would also help the ground game. That would give the ground game freedom that will never be done in a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »