Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #65
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

What about the glitch that happens when you get tripped? You fall right to the ground and then catapult back to standing as if pulled up from invisible slings.

Nothing was done to address the horrid striking. You still have a impenetrable block.

Finish the fight still forces you to attack the head only.

You still get finished from 3 punches on the ground meanwhile it takes over 400 to finish standing.

When you get rocked you still drop to the ground like someone shot you with a shotgun, only to bounce right back to you're feet.

You can still parry a jab and counter with a spinning wheel kick.

I could go on and on. But there is no point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 02:25 PM   #66
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
With Cyborg being last name, I just found that interesting. I don't have game on but iirc Quinton is called Rampage.

Nice to hear live events is only open for short periods of time. Is there any possibility of individual numbers being listed for the different game modes in the future? It would be nice to see how many people are playing fight now, ranked, UT, ect.
Off of the top of my head Rampage Jackson, Jacare Souza, Mirko Cro Cop and Rafael Feijão are all nicknames that are used in the game.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-12-2016, 02:28 PM   #67
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Idk what you guys say this patch is awesome.

They give us the chance to win tickets for ufc 200. Added a new online mode, 3 new fighters, add new escape in backseat where people had alot of problems.(I personally had no problems with the 2 escapes but this is cool)

Now that I know its only 4 people who can go to the tournament I'll probably not win. But I'll try my best to get at least that #4 on ps4. It is awesome they organise things like that.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:30 PM   #68
EA Sports UFC Developer

Re: EA UFC Content Update #3 is Live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginal0
Thanks for the support, EA!

Curious to what the AI improvements do. What's the deal with this hard > pro discussion? It that really a thing?

The added fighters make sense. All maincard fighters people...
The AI's defense had a fairly big changeup, along with a slightly better counter-attacking tendency. AI should punch less when gasses, though I've still seen them toss the occasional punch when they ought not. WIP on that front.

The hard vs pro discussions mostly revolved around stamina and aggression, which was also slightly tuned, so pro should be closer to hard post patch, in that regard. The AI's abilities, however, are still are pre-patch levels. So hopefully pro will be a better place for those who are after good offline fights.

And as Aholbert mentioned, there was also quite a few fighters who got some realism tuning around takedown and submission frequency.

Sadly (but not really...?), I'm going on vacation for three weeks, so won't be around to answer feedback after tomorrow. With that said, feel free to PM me or start up AI threads today and tomorrow and I'll try to get to as much of it as I can. Already got a couple things lined up for the next patch as well.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #69
Rookie

Re: The patch is live!

Thank you for adding Cyborg... Now to go whoop Ronda....
Old 05-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #70
Banned

drinklime's Arena

Why does Cyborg have a Superman punch lol? And no elbows??? No overhand??
Old 05-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #71
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Nice to hear live events is only open for short periods of time. Is there any possibility of individual numbers being listed for the different game modes in the future? It would be nice to see how many people are playing fight now, ranked, UT, ect.
yup like ea ufc 1 would like to know this also.

How many people play ut

How many quick fight etc..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #72
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI
Idk what you guys say this patch is awesome.

They give us the chance to win tickets for ufc 200. Added a new online mode, 3 new fighters, add new escape in backseat where people had alot of problems.(I personally had no problems with the 2 escapes but this is cool)

Now that I know its only 4 people who can go to the tournament I'll probably not win. But I'll try my best to get at least that #4 on ps4. It is awesome they organise things like that.
Technically I believe it's 1 person on PS4 and 1 on XB1 for the first event (UFC 198) --- then 1 person on PS4 and 1 on XB1 for second event (UFC 199) --- so you will have to be top 1 on PS4 on one of those events

So it's gonna be tough lol but I'm really glad it's not simply 'who can get most wins' during the period; the fact your high score stops going up once you hit 3 losses is great.

If this event wasn't added to this patch, my response to update would be 'meh --- not bad, nothing huge' --- this live events is really cool though. But yea, there are still some very simple fixes that need to be made....the impenetrable block while standing is one example...hopefully more fixes are in the pipeline, it just takes awhile to get to live
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »