Home

Ranked 6th "You will tap"

This is a discussion on Ranked 6th "You will tap" within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked 6th "You will tap"

how lonely must you be
Old 07-15-2017, 10:02 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJoshGordon420X
how lonely must you be
Every body who is at the top feals lonley Please dont get involved in this thread. Its not ment for gamers who cant stand watching better skilled players, It causes them agressive behavor. This thread is focused for viewers who enjoy watching hi skil, not envy hi skill
Old 07-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #11
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Extremely pathetic stuff.

Spamming submissions, while getting your *** kicked, in Ultimate Team with maxed out stats, is hardly impressive.

" I don't accept challenges." - Because you know you're not actually any good.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 07-15-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2017, 05:05 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
Every body who is at the top feals lonley Please dont get involved in this thread. Its not ment for gamers who cant stand watching better skilled players, It causes them agressive behavor. This thread is focused for viewers who enjoy watching hi skil, not envy hi skill
"High skill" lol, I'm only a middling player, and I've destroyed you the 3 times we fought. You're good at the sub minigame I'll give you that, but your overall ground game is meh, and your striking is awful lol
Old 07-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
"High skill" lol, I'm only a middling player, and I've destroyed you the 3 times we fought. You're good at the sub minigame I'll give you that, but your overall ground game is meh, and your striking is awful lol
Who are you? I have been beaten by a lot of players. I beat ranked 2nd though. I see poor find the door liked you post. We all know he was the first ever L defence exploiter. Was ranked 1st in UFC 1 Where is he now?
And remember. All the top ranked fighters exploit the game with advantaged combo strikess. i call them 'fluet players' They play the game like a little kid knowing only a specific button combination. No skill what so ever. The ground game guy react to what he see on screen. Pure skill. The "fluets" can roll theyr eyes in the sky and still do the unstoppable combos with out look at he screen.
If you envy dont get in this thread. I am here to show to any bjj fan, how a top ground player gets the job done

Last edited by Giorgos78; 07-17-2017 at 06:56 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #14
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
Who are you? I have been beaten by a lot of players. I beat ranked 2nd though. I see poor find the door liked you post. We all know he was the first ever L defence exploiter. Was ranked 1st in UFC 1 Where is he now?
And remember. All the top ranked fighters exploit the game with advantaged combo strikess. i call them 'fluet players' They play the game like a little kid knowing only a specific button combination. No skill what so ever. The ground game guy react to what he see on screen. Pure skill. The "fluets" can roll theyr eyes in the sky and still do the unstoppable combos with out look at he screen.
If you envy dont get in this thread. I am here to show to any bjj fan, how a top ground player gets the job done
I would enjoy sending you flying across the room with CM Punk. PSN is theufc33, send an invite my way and we'll have a match.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:49 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Amazing how people get this excited about a video game.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2017, 05:38 PM   #16
Rookie

Can't call this skill. It's just spamming subs. Haven't even seen a decent ground game.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »