Home

Ranked 6th "You will tap"

This is a discussion on Ranked 6th "You will tap" within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2017, 09:02 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked 6th "You will tap"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDoubiBear
Giorgios, with all due respect, nobody thinks you're a good fighter here. You're exploiting gameplay weaknesses, it takes zero skill and is not pleasing to see. Stop with the "haters and jealous people" talk, we don't envy you, it's just we don't care.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
The strikers are exploiting unstoppable combos with free strikes. Its the game mechnics that set the grappler skill superior than the striker, and gamers take the submission mechnic so seriusly, it gives pain in theyr soul. Thats why they quit the game ripping of the ethernet cables from theyr ps4. They truly cant stant a game mechanic with so much personal impact. You react instantly. Its something ealse. Cant be matched. Its like saying "i stop you and you know it'. This mechnic become to personal between 2 fighters. They cant afford to accept the loss and the submission superiority
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 10:56 AM   #42
MVP

Giorgos, read the first reply. Expecially the part about boosting your ego. It's not cool to come here and post your wins. I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:57 PM   #43
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
The strikers are exploiting unstoppable combos with free strikes. Its the game mechnics that set the grappler skill superior than the striker, and gamers take the submission mechnic so seriusly, it gives pain in theyr soul. Thats why they quit the game ripping of the ethernet cables from theyr ps4. They truly cant stant a game mechanic with so much personal impact. You react instantly. Its something ealse. Cant be matched. Its like saying "i stop you and you know it'. This mechnic become to personal between 2 fighters. They cant afford to accept the loss and the submission superiority
Old 07-31-2017, 05:44 PM   #44
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Giorgos; you've absolutely lost the plot.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:50 PM   #45
Rookie

Let the dude be happy with his wins. It's just less impressive since it's UT, but other than that his wins are just as legit as those of button mashers

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 05:53 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
Giorgos; you've absolutely lost the plot.
Worry about you loosing your fingers with all that spamming combos. I bet you dont even look the screen when you play , lol. Every combo exploiter sudenly has an indepth opinion.? Please..... Just press the buttons in the correct order... and repeat

And remember UT has the unexpected factor in gameplay, the unknown move set of the opponent. You dont know what move and what level his move is. You dont know what they will do. In the real fighters mode you know all the oponent moves and you feal secure. Knowing "he cant do that from this position etc" UT is the superior gameplay

Last edited by Giorgos78; 07-31-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:08 PM   #47
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Worry anout you loosing your fingers with sll that spamming combos. I bet you dont even look the screen when you play , lol. Every combo exploiter sudenly has an indepth opinion.? Please.....

And remember UT has the unexpected factor in gameplay, the unknown move set of the opponent. You dont know what move and what level his move is. You dont know what they will do. In the real fighters mode you know all the oponent moves and you feal secure. Knowing "he cant do that from this position etc" UT is the superior gameplay
Don't act so damn righteous. Everyone is entitled an opinion regardless of their status on this game and how they play. Who are you to judge my depth of knowledge when we barely even know each other? All of this just seems like a mere attempt to grab attention, and it hasn't really got you anywhere.

Also, as for "combo exploiter", I've handled you on the ground as well as feet, so stop acting as if that's all I do.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.

Last edited by JustBlazeM8; 07-31-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:31 PM   #48
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Worry about you loosing your fingers with all that spamming combos. I bet you dont even look the screen when you play , lol. Every combo exploiter sudenly has an indepth opinion.? Please..... Just press the buttons in the correct order... and repeat
To be fair people can spam everything in the game pretty well without really looking at the screen. Only thing different about the ground and sub game is it takes only one hand.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »