Home

PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #113
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

Do you need to be a PSN plus member to download the demo? Can't locate the PES 2015 demo anywhere.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Do you need to be a PSN plus member to download the demo? Can't locate the PES 2015 demo anywhere.
Look in "games-new this week"
Old 09-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Exactly! It's just feels poor and unrealistic in a special way that reminds me of a very old footy game..

No matter how much I try to love the PES 2015 demo - I just can't...
Please tell me that the full version will still have the broadcast camera. They left it out in the demo???????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #116
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadalyst17
Look in "games-new this week"
Unfortunately, I can't even see "games-new this week." Not ever sure where that is located. All I see under the Playstation store is "Day 1 Digital, Digital Only, Stream Only, Only on PS4, Free-to-PLay , Indies, Demos, Add-Ons, etc." And under Demos, there are only 21 titles available. I see Fifa15, NHL15, Minecraft, etc. but still nothing for PES2015.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0

For me, the PES gameplay and on-the-field stuff just blow FIFA out of the water. It's just so much more realistic...the first touch quality actually matters, whereas in FIFA, every 3rd division defender can control every pass with perfect precision. Those who complain about the game feeling "sluggish" are probably just used to FIFA's "everybody is as skillful as Maradona" gameplay style.

In spite of FIFA's gameplay flaws, I've continued to give them my money on a regular basis, and I played the hell out of FIFA14...actually preferred it to PES14. However, this years cut-on-a-dime physics, along with the RIDICULOUS bodybuilder player models means that I won't be supporting FIFA this year. Hopefully, PES tweaks the demo in the right ways for the full release, because the basic gameplay is amazing so far. Just feels so much more like the stuff that we watch every week on TV.

I'm sure it's been repeated plenty over the years, but this years perfect soccer game would have FIFA handling the licensing, presentation, modes, etc...and PES handling everything on the field, including player models. I'd play that game until my fingers fell off.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodoFightsMillwall
Those who complain about the game feeling "sluggish" are probably just used to FIFA's "everybody is as skillful as Maradona" gameplay style.
ummmm....I haven't had a FIFA game in .....I don't even remember, but I have played other sports games on next gen, and know what animations with smooth transition feels like. Pes ain't it my friend
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #119
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I went back to no assists for passing. Such a joy to play. Nothing like getting a handle on the subtle nuances of passing in the box. Hard to do that with assists enabled. I just wish they would put the pre order up already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #120
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I hope that there will be different teams for the UK/USA demo that HK one. It would be nice to see some different player models. Here is a great game I had last night on Superstar All Manual Settings except one bar pass assist. Fantastic finish....

Dante caught in two minds on that last goal. You could see him thinking about staying with Llorente or picking up the run of Pogba.

Kind of a cheap goal you gave up. You could see the power bar go up on your player as you were trying to hoof it up field. Did the game make you attempt to go up field or were you trying to put it out of play?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »