Home

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

This is a discussion on STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

I'm an idiot, I didn't read this thread but finally looked at it today. I didn't realize you could use the transfer cable to put rosters on the 360. Here's my question, does it in anyway put you in danger of getting your live account banned?

If not, what is the latest version of Xplorer360? Also, can you use the updated rosters online?

Last edited by Stryker412; 09-01-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #74
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Go a step further my man... open the 5... folder BEFORE you insert the 19... folder.. I think you are inserting before you open up the 2k5 gamesave file.. so actually make sure that you open the 5... folder and it is on the left side not the right.. meaning the right side is actuallly what should be inside the 5... folder and the 19.. will show up there
Well I opened up the 5...folder so that it is on the left and showing up under it on the left is the 19...folder. On the right is the 19...folder with its 3 files under it..so I right click on the 5...folder on the left side and hit insert folder...go to my folder on the desktop and it starts to inject the folder..I now click on the 19...folder on the right side to open it up to see if the the roster transfered and it shows the new date on it so I assume it worked. Those are the EXTRA...etc files but they now have the new date from the downloaded roster. Put in the game and it freezes when I hit start. Don't get it cause it seems that it is replacing the 4 files (EXTRA...etc) with new ones that I downloaded.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #75
Rookie

I tried today but my PC and Xplorer360 do not see my HDD using the MS cable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #76
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker412
right click on the xplorer shortcut and run as administrator and it should read it just fine.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
right click on the xplorer shortcut and run as administrator and it should read it just fine.
My profile is an administrator account. The program says no FATX drives found.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

I called for my cable on Monday / Tuesday and it came Friday but I didnt chech my mailbox until today and the package was in my apartments leasing office......

Followed the instrcutions and got everything set up in 3 minutes.......I dont have Vista though
Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #79
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Go a step further my man... open the 5... folder BEFORE you insert the 19... folder.. I think you are inserting before you open up the 2k5 gamesave file.. so actually make sure that you open the 5... folder and it is on the left side not the right.. meaning the right side is actuallly what should be inside the 5... folder and the 19.. will show up there
Well after a ton of trial and error I finally got the rosters to load up. As far as I can tell if you are running Vista you have to use xplorer and insert the files. I was trying to insert the 19...folder and was getting the game freeze. The last thing I did was open up the 5...# folder in xplorer to where you see it on the left side and you see whats in that folder on the right side. This time I inserted the 5...# instead of the 19...folder and it worked. After seeing these rosters and playing I can say let the fun begin. A franchise in this game is goin to kick a@@. Well worth the time to figure it out. Now I just need to get Finns Editor and see what that is all about and get a franchise rolling. Thanks for all the suggestions as they were useful.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker412
do you have an old 20gb hdd? I had problems with that if so

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »