Home

RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2024, 03:29 PM   #9
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14)

The 2023 Colorado State Rams football schedule. Home games are denoted by gold font.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:03 PM   #10
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

The Colorado State Rams got their season off to a great start with a 35-30 victory over rival Colorado. Two turnovers from Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders proved costly, providing the Rams with shortened fields. The Rams took advantage of every opportunity presented, scoring 4 touchdowns on 4 red zone trips. Freshman QB Brayden Fowler-Nicolsi had a solid afternoon in his first career start. This is just the beginning of a promising season for Colorado State football!
Old 01-04-2024, 01:51 PM   #11
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Colorado State will travel to Dallas, TX to take on the SMU Mustangs on Saturday. SMU has not played yet this season, but there is more buzz around the program than there has been in quite some time. Rhett Lashlee has built a team with a stout defense, and if quarterback Preston Stone gets hot they can light up the scoreboard. The Rams are looking for their first 2-0 start since 2011.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2024, 06:00 PM   #12
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

The Colorado State Rams took their first loss of the season on Saturday in a low-scoring battle. The Rams played great defense in the red zone which made the game close, but they struggled to put the ball in the end zone against a good SMU defense. Both quarterbacks struggled on the afternoon in wet conditions. The Rams will open up Mountain West play next week against UNLV.

Note - I played this game and lost 42-20, and then my game froze when I was backing out, so I simmed it.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:25 PM   #13
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Colorado State picked up its first two commitments for the 2024 class. Kicker Keegan Marino will come in and be one of the best the Mountain West has to offer. Safety Devon Beckett brings great size to the Rams' secondary, and could see some playing time as a freshman.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:36 AM   #14
MVP

moose141's Arena

Love the little 24/7 recruiting graphics, that’s a really cool touch!

Cool to hear you’re using the editor tools, I’ve always used the DB editor for the playoff and for players transfers; should be cool to try out that recruiting class tool to get some recruiting variety! Would like to mix in the transfer tool as well but don’t think it does a lot of senior transfers does it? I like to see those backup senior QBs move around.

Good luck this season!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 01-05-2024, 11:13 AM   #15
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Love the little 24/7 recruiting graphics, that’s a really cool touch!

Cool to hear you’re using the editor tools, I’ve always used the DB editor for the playoff and for players transfers; should be cool to try out that recruiting class tool to get some recruiting variety! Would like to mix in the transfer tool as well but don’t think it does a lot of senior transfers does it? I like to see those backup senior QBs move around.

Good luck this season!
Appreciate it Moose! I'm on Xbox, so the tools are a little more limited for whatever reason. I use Ryze Ryan's playoff tool, it's super easy. And I've also learned how to use Arlox's Transfer Portal google sheet. On Xbox you can get 250 players in the portal and I've seen some cool stuff in testing as a P5 school. I'm interested to see what it looks like at CSU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #16
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

The Colorado State Rams will open up Mountain West play by hosting one of the pre-season conference champ favorites in UNLV. The Rebels' offense has struggled to get going early in the season, but a stout defense has made life difficult for opponents. The Rams have had their own offensive struggles this season, so it could be a rough start to conference play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »