Home

RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2024, 05:41 PM   #17
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: RAM GRIT: A Colorado State Rams Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Colorado State fell to UNLV in their conference opener on Saturday. Both offenses struggled to get going until late in the fourth quarter. In a 20-17 game with 3 minutes left, the Rams forced a 4th and 2 attempt from the Rebels. UNLV went for it and completed a 40-yard pass to score and go up 27-17.

Colorado State would score 2 plays after the kickoff on a 29-yard pass to Menegatti, but the ensuing onside kick was not recovered. The Rams will look to get back in the win column against San Diego State next weekend at home.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:48 PM   #18
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Colorado State picked up a commitment from fullback Tayler Perkins out of Conroe, TX. Perkins will be a day-one starter as the Rams do not currently have a fullback on the roster.
Old 01-07-2024, 05:26 PM   #19
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Old 01-08-2024, 12:54 AM   #20
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
Appreciate it Moose! I'm on Xbox, so the tools are a little more limited for whatever reason. I use Ryze Ryan's playoff tool, it's super easy. And I've also learned how to use Arlox's Transfer Portal google sheet. On Xbox you can get 250 players in the portal and I've seen some cool stuff in testing as a P5 school. I'm interested to see what it looks like at CSU!
Oh wow, I'd seen some of the revamped stuff and assumed it was only on CPU. Are we talking Xbox 360???

Hey Miles, I love the look of this, and I've thought before of maybe trying to come back with a reporting style similar to this where I have no excuse like "this is going to take me 90 minuets to write this damn report." It really works and looks great. Best of luck against SDSU. The team could use a win, and a team that has fattened up on FCS competition almost exclusively sounds like a delectable treat.

Quick question, how is your stud Kamara faring so far? I see your setup was designed to limit some of the pass rush, is he having trouble creating havoc for the opposing offense?
Old 01-09-2024, 06:39 PM   #21
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2024, 06:40 PM   #22
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Oh wow, I'd seen some of the revamped stuff and assumed it was only on CPU. Are we talking Xbox 360???

Hey Miles, I love the look of this, and I've thought before of maybe trying to come back with a reporting style similar to this where I have no excuse like "this is going to take me 90 minuets to write this damn report." It really works and looks great. Best of luck against SDSU. The team could use a win, and a team that has fattened up on FCS competition almost exclusively sounds like a delectable treat.

Quick question, how is your stud Kamara faring so far? I see your setup was designed to limit some of the pass rush, is he having trouble creating havoc for the opposing offense?
Yessir, on Xbox 360. You can do a lot of the modding stuff. It's not too hard to learn, and it really makes the game better.

I'm enjoying this version of reporting. In the past, I had always quit my reports because I didn't like how long it took for me to write stuff up. This is really just to keep track of it all. I'm sure I'll get more detailed as my recruits get on campus, but we'll see.

Kamara hasn't been very productive tbh, but I can't really do anything with the sliders because my other DL have been. For instance, my other DE is a true freshman, Kennedy McDowell, and through our first 5 games he's got 6 sacks. One of my DTs has 5. Both are top 5 in the country. We actually lead the nation in sacks with 23, but 12 of them were in the game I just played (weirdest game of NCAA I have ever played by far). We'll see how the season continues, and I may adjust.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:13 PM   #23
MVP

moose141's Arena

I've always found that the LE seems to end up dominating the sack totals, regardless of player rating for whatever reason. I have had seasons where occasions where DTs get some good totals, one year a DT led my team, but usually the LE leads and especially when you compare LE to RE, the LE always seems to lead the total even if they are lower rated.

Seems like a wild game, all those turnovers, so good to eke out a win. Always fun to have the game surprise you with some new animations, keeps things fresh to be able to see a new catch animation or whatever every once in a while!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 01-12-2024, 07:09 PM   #24
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
I've always found that the LE seems to end up dominating the sack totals, regardless of player rating for whatever reason. I have had seasons where occasions where DTs get some good totals, one year a DT led my team, but usually the LE leads and especially when you compare LE to RE, the LE always seems to lead the total even if they are lower rated.

Seems like a wild game, all those turnovers, so good to eke out a win. Always fun to have the game surprise you with some new animations, keeps things fresh to be able to see a new catch animation or whatever every once in a while!
Perhaps I'll move Kamara to the other side and see what happens

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »