Home

A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty

This is a discussion on A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2016, 10:24 PM   #625
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty

All that matters is that they were in a power 5. Start small, then move up to the big shots in the power 5.

Now all focus is on this matchup! Best of luck

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 11:05 PM   #626
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11

Double digits in points would be a win for you...that's my thought upon looking at their dominant defense. OUCH!
Old 01-14-2016, 11:46 PM   #627
Rookie

Josh Shaw and A.C. Leonard on Florida? I would've loved to have them on Florida. Leon Orr, love that guy. Best of luck, abuse the frosh left tackle.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:27 AM   #628

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Dragon
One power five opponent is nice, but a win over #1 would be program changing.
Very true...especially at the Swamp. More realistically though, I think if we can have even a decent showing, it will be a big step in the right direction for us. That being said this is college football, as one of the other users said, and anything can happen! Thanks for checking in ID, always good to see you around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey7886
Just wanted to say i read all of this today and it is set up amazingly. I really enjoy reading it and want to see how things continue to progress for your team. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Thank you my friend! I really appreciate the kind words and taking all the time to read this. I am happy to hear you are enjoying the thread and I hope you continue to follow along and check in.

We are taking a lot of good small steps as a team, we are slowly getting better each season. I am really excited to see how we continue to do.

Hope to hear from you again! All the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
What a way to start off my friend. Looking forward to this next game. I don''t have much hope for you but stranger things have happened.
That is what they call starting the season off with a bang (and also continuing the trend of driving Coach Clayton to blood pressure medication). Like you said, realistically we look horribly overmatched in this one but I really just want to see a good showing. I don't think we are there as a program to compete with a school like Florida who's fourth stringers would be superstars on my team but we are still going to give them our best shot! Thank you my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
All that matters is that they were in a power 5. Start small, then move up to the big shots in the power 5.

Now all focus is on this matchup! Best of luck
Precisely! It is all about the baby steps. If we can keep picking up wins in the Big10 it will go along way on making impressions for potential conference moves in the future (but that is a long ways off).

Our eyes are now set on Florida. I would to maybe at least give them a good scare. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfeifere1
Double digits in points would be a win for you...that's my thought upon looking at their dominant defense. OUCH!
Their defense is definitely what has me worried, in particular Orr and the other defensive tackle in the middle. If they get good control of the middle of the line (as I suspect they will) we could be in real trouble. Our bread and butter is our between the tackles running game which right now looks like it is going to get flat out stuffed especially with with the impact middle linebacker there as well. If we lose complete control of the trenches, this one could get ugly very fast. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonRocket
Josh Shaw and A.C. Leonard on Florida? I would've loved to have them on Florida. Leon Orr, love that guy. Best of luck, abuse the frosh left tackle.
I figured there would be a few familiar faces for you on this team. Despite the left tackle, that Florida offensive line looks quite good and the frightening part is how young they are, meaning it will only get a lot better. As I was saying above, controlling the trenches is going to be what ultimately leads to us struggling in this one I predict, but you never know. Anything could happen! Thanks for checking in man!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 01-15-2016, 07:09 AM   #629
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Good to see the season get off on the right foot.

This game against the Gators is going to be tough and it was a brave but clever thing to schedule them this early on. You could catch them slipping.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:46 AM   #630
Rookie

Just catching up and what a way to beat Purdue! Big win for the program. Now, get out of the swamp with a healthy squad and it'll be a success!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:40 AM   #631

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Good to see the season get off on the right foot.

This game against the Gators is going to be tough and it was a brave but clever thing to schedule them this early on. You could catch them slipping.
Thank you Tearz! Definitely a big season opener for us and a huge monkey to get off our back.

Florida is going to be a very tough game. They look solid all the way around and are the defending National Champs. Even keeping it close would be huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbigmike
Just catching up and what a way to beat Purdue! Big win for the program. Now, get out of the swamp with a healthy squad and it'll be a success!
Thank you for checking in my friend. Purdue was definitely a huge step for our program and hopefully the first of just many to come. I really hope we don't suffer too many setbacks with Florida. It should be quite the experience to play in the Swamp. I am excited for that.

Sorry for the delay fellas, I was an interviewer for the incoming veterinary school class this weekend and was interviewing candidates for 12 hours both Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping to fire up the Florida game later today! Thanks!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 10:06 AM   #632
Rookie

Screw that whole "keep it close" mindset. Victory or bust!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »