Home

#H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2017, 09:59 PM   #57
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Nice job grinding out the W while shorthanded. Rice definitely made you work for it, but DiNucci made some nice plays to help you get over the hump. It's always nice to get competitive games regardless of the competition or circumstances.

Production wise, I generally don't like background music. However for this video, for some reason it worked and if you wanted to continue using it, I'm sure it will be just fine. If you wanted, you can also turn off the Nessler/Herbstreit commentary in the pause menu (I think it was settings --> sounds or something like that, then lower the slider bar to 0) if you so desire.
Yeah, it was good to at least have a lesser opponent to work through some of the kinks on offense!

Thanks for the feedback on the music, yeah, the thing that stinks is obviously the commentary is not ideal for when I'm adding a voiceover after the game, but I love listening to the commentary while I'm playing! It's a dilemma... haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBritishGuy
Made it hard for yourself against rice but the win is the only thing that people remember. So much work and effort into each video presentation, it's unreal!

Have a lot of love for Pitt and Pittsburgh. My university over here had an exchange program with a Div 3 college in PA and got the pleasure to play football with a couple of guys that came over. They loved the fact they got to pad up again when they though they never would again. I managed to get to visit them a few years ago and get to a Pitt game, which was pretty cool.

Oh and next time you need a kicker, I definately think it needs to be a British ex goalkeeper with a booming kick.... just saying!
Thanks for the love on the video, they're definitely time consuming to play and put together, but it's so much fun to share and see the finished product!

Small world haha! That's pretty cool, glad you got to experience a Pitt game and hopefully it was a good one with a good gameday atmosphere! Definitely looking to return the favor and get over the pond to watch a footy match, as I'm a huge West Ham fan!

As kicker's go, we're gonna need a new punter at the end of the season so when the new punter comes in I think I can put in a good word for turning him into an ex-keeper!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 09-26-2017, 11:10 PM   #58
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2: Weeks 1-2 Around the NCAA Recap, Week 3 Preview

In this episode, we recap the first two weeks of the college football season, including all the biggest matchups of the first two weeks. We then take a look around the nation at the current Top 25 and the players of the week for the first two weeks of the season. We then preview some of the biggest matchups of Week 3, and give an inside look and prediction of the Pitt-Penn State matchup! Let me know in the comments who you think will win in State College!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
Old 09-30-2017, 12:34 AM   #59
MVP

moose141's Arena

DOMINATE THE STATE
Season 2, Game 2: #7 Pitt Panthers (1-0) @ #11 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0)

The #7-ranked Pitt Panthers head to Happy Valley to take on the #11-ranked Penn State Nittany Lions in a massive early season battle. Can the young Panthers' starting QB Ben DiNucci retain his composure in front of 107,000 screaming fans? Will the Panthers defense hold up against a dynamic Nittany Lion offense fueled by playmakers Saquan Barkley and Trace McSorley? Tune in to find out!

Old 10-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #60
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2, Week 3 Recap Show: Around the NCAA and Previewing Week 4

In this episode, we debut a new layout for the usual Around the NCAA recap show to hopefully spruce up the look and provide you guys with some little headlines of the big news around the nation, so let me know what you guys think!

We also recap last week's Pitt-PSU game and preview the Panthers' upcoming matchup with #17 Oklahoma State! Who will win? Leave your guess in the comments below!

Old 10-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #61
MVP

moose141's Arena

INSTANT ESPN CLASSIC
Season 2, Game 3: #17 Oklahoma State (2-0) @ #7 Pitt Panthers (2-0)

In this episode, we host the #17 Oklahoma State Cowboys as they look to avenge a 45-41 loss to your Panthers last season. Can the Panthers stop the high flying offense led by Mason Rudolph and James Washington? Is Mike Gundy's mullet still luscious and beautiful? Tune in to find out!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #62
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Somehow you found a way to top last season's thriller... what a game! Congrats on the big W, though it seems you've got some work to do on defense.

And yes, Mike Gundy's mullet is always going to be luscious and beautiful. He lived through the '80s, after all.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:50 PM   #63
MVP

moose141's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Somehow you found a way to top last season's thriller... what a game! Congrats on the big W, though it seems you've got some work to do on defense.

And yes, Mike Gundy's mullet is always going to be luscious and beautiful. He lived through the '80s, after all.
I was sweating this game out, it was absolutely bananas. We took the late lead, and I thought I could relax, and then it was just overtime after overtime and I was just thinking to myself, "Just don't **** this up..." The defense is definitely a work in progress, I thought I did some good things early on to limit their attack, but Rudolph went and tore me up after halftime. Granted, I'm not terribly worried just yet considering he's 96 OVR or something absurd.

Even with these couple performances, I'm still doing miles better than Pitt's defense IRL haha.

Old 10-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #64
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0

Rocking with this, went through a bit and I'll be following from now

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »