Home

#H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #49
Rookie

Texas FB Coach's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Great stuff here man. Always been a fan of your FIFA vids. Cool to see you doing this!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 10

Nice! Glad to see this back man.

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 09-03-2017, 01:06 AM   #51
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Season 2: We're BACK!

STRAWPOLL TO VOTE ON THE PLAYER DISCIPLINE BELOW - PLEASE VOTE!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13849457

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 11:28 AM   #52
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2: 2017 Depth Chart Review, Upgrades, Downgrades!

In this episode, we take a look at the players that will be taking the field for us here in 2017 in Season 2 of our dynasty! We see some freshman who will be primed to take the field for us, while noting which others will be redshirted. We also look at the 8 players who received random downgrades for poor training camps, and 2 players who were further upgraded for fantastic performances in training camp! At the end, we compare how our top end talent by position compares to last season as well.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
Old 09-20-2017, 04:37 PM   #53
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2 - NCAA Season Preview Episode!

In this episode, we take a look around the country at the projections for the Heisman and All Americans, plus the previews for all of the major conferences including the ACC, and preview the big games of Week 1 (in which we have a bye) and Week 2 (our first game against Rice)!

Old 09-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #54
MVP

moose141's Arena

QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY?
Season 2, Game 1: Rice Owls @ #8 Pitt Panthers

In this episode, we open up our second season by taking on the Rice Owls at Heinz Field! Redshirt freshman Thomas MacVittie leads the Panthers' offense, but will he finish out the game as the competition with Sophomore Ben DiNucci intensifies? Also, can the young Panthers defense hold off the Rice attack while missing their top playmaker, safety Jordan Whitehead, to suspension? Tune in to find out! #H2P!

PS: Also, please let me know what you think about the episode as far as production goes... do you like the music playing in the background during the commentary? I mainly had to continue to use it because I forgot to record the game audio for the first 3 quarters, but also because I don't want the background to be silent and the game highlights would have the Nessler/Herbstreit commentary in it. Let me know what you guys think!

PPS: Expect a similar Week in Review show to last season following the Rice game, but I'm going to unveil a new Week in Review format/layout following the Penn State game, so stay tuned for that!

Last edited by moose141; 09-23-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:56 PM   #55
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Nice job grinding out the W while shorthanded. Rice definitely made you work for it, but DiNucci made some nice plays to help you get over the hump. It's always nice to get competitive games regardless of the competition or circumstances.

Production wise, I generally don't like background music. However for this video, for some reason it worked and if you wanted to continue using it, I'm sure it will be just fine. If you wanted, you can also turn off the Nessler/Herbstreit commentary in the pause menu (I think it was settings --> sounds or something like that, then lower the slider bar to 0) if you so desire.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 05:51 AM   #56
Pro

Made it hard for yourself against rice but the win is the only thing that people remember. So much work and effort into each video presentation, it's unreal!

Have a lot of love for Pitt and Pittsburgh. My university over here had an exchange program with a Div 3 college in PA and got the pleasure to play football with a couple of guys that came over. They loved the fact they got to pad up again when they though they never would again. I managed to get to visit them a few years ago and get to a Pitt game, which was pretty cool.

Oh and next time you need a kicker, I definately think it needs to be a British ex goalkeeper with a booming kick.... just saying!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »