Home

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Update (IGN)

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Update (IGN) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2009, 05:43 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Update (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat
I really hope they have the Moonah course from The National Golf Club (in Australia) in the PS3 / 360 version. I work on the groundstaff on the Moonah course and i remember when EA came out to do all the laser mapping and photography of the course, they were there for over 2 weeks taking 1000's of readings and photos. It made me respect the effort the developers put in to bring these courses to us. Fingers crossed!
If they spent 2 weeks there you would think they would be planning of having it in the game. That would be awesome to have an Aussie course in the game especially Moonah
Old 04-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
I really hope they have the Moonah course from The National Golf Club (in Australia) in the PS3 / 360 version. I work on the groundstaff on the Moonah course and i remember when EA came out to do all the laser mapping and photography of the course, they were there for over 2 weeks taking 1000's of readings and photos. It made me respect the effort the developers put in to bring these courses to us. Fingers crossed!
I think that pretty much confirms that Moonah is in the game. I don't think EA would go to that much trouble to fly over developers and spend weeks there if they weren't intending to put the course in the game.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
I think that pretty much confirms that Moonah is in the game. I don't think EA would go to that much trouble to fly over developers and spend weeks there if they weren't intending to put the course in the game.
I don't remember seeing the course in the game, but I could be wrong as it has been 2 months since I saw the game and courses. The new courses I did see in the game really caught my eye and are first class courses. Moonah has been in previous TW versions, so I am not sure when the EA team was there and if it was not last year, then I am not sure if it is in the game. Then again, if it is going to be in the game, it might be on the DVD if I overlooked it or it might be a DLC course.....
Old 04-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #100
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I doubt they would have wasted that much moolah mapping the course is they weren't planning on using it. If this is the same course that's in Tiger Woods 07 on the XBox, I'm definitely in favor of it... great course!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
I don't remember seeing the course in the game, but I could be wrong as it has been 2 months since I saw the game and courses. The new courses I did see in the game really caught my eye and are first class courses. Moonah has been in previous TW versions, so I am not sure when the EA team was there and if it was not last year, then I am not sure if it is in the game. Then again, if it is going to be in the game, it might be on the DVD if I overlooked it or it might be a DLC course.....
I know you can't say much yet but is there a Canadian course represented. More specifically the same one that they had in Links. Now that was a fun course to play in that game.

Are their any courses you're suprised they took out? I hope they kept Sawgrass in there just for the 17th hole alone.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 04-15-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Tell us when EA was there and I guess we'll have our answer.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 6

Sorry guys i forgot to explain that this was about 4 years ago that EA came out. The Moonah course is already on the first gen versions (PS2, Xbox). Sorry to get you guys excited. I was just hoping that they bring it into the next gen versions
Old 04-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #104
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
I know you can't say much yet but is there a Canadian course represented. More specifically the same one that they had in Links. Now that was a fun course to play in that game.
The ESPN article on Tiger Woods 2010's new terrain graphics that I read over the weekend showed an EA photographer/imager on location at a course, doing his thing. I'm pretty sure it was Banff Springs, which is in Canada.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »