Home

XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #65
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

Wow, we are ranked #61 now!

Nice going guys!

Getting ready to play the Bethpage daily....guessing I will shoot a +10 or so...

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #66
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

+3 on the Bethpage daily.

So not as bad as I thought...but man, I was coming up short in my medium game badly for some reason. But thanks again for the tip on aiming on the ball...my short game has improved dramatically! One thing I didn't notice in my haste to just hit the ball...sometimes in the rough the aiming cursor is actually ABOVE the ball by default...THAT was probably why I was hitting balls so far past the target...

So just tossing an idea out there...

I noticed we have two Country Clubs going from the TOP website.

Maybe separate those two in to "minor" and "major" league clubs?

The minor league basically having easier settings for us less skilled folks.

If someone starts to really dominate in the minors, they get moved up to the majors as soon as a spot opens.

I know from playing years of online leagues in other sports, there WILL be some turnover in players....so spots will open up.

Again, just tossing an idea out there that could help lower skilled players such as myself not feel so bad in comparison to other players in the CC. Also would be pretty damn nice to spend a while in the minors and finally get the "call up" to play with the big boys!

I honestly feel so overmatched in comparison to guys like Dominick it has me a bit worried I am going to be dropped at some point in favor of a better player.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Damn that filled up fast. I joined another club just to see what it was like for Tournament difficulty, and didnt like it so I thought I'd come back here.. oops! Oh well haha..
Old 03-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #68
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagoth
+3 on the Bethpage daily.

So not as bad as I thought...but man, I was coming up short in my medium game badly for some reason. But thanks again for the tip on aiming on the ball...my short game has improved dramatically! One thing I didn't notice in my haste to just hit the ball...sometimes in the rough the aiming cursor is actually ABOVE the ball by default...THAT was probably why I was hitting balls so far past the target...

So just tossing an idea out there...

I noticed we have two Country Clubs going from the TOP website.

Maybe separate those two in to "minor" and "major" league clubs?

The minor league basically having easier settings for us less skilled folks.

If someone starts to really dominate in the minors, they get moved up to the majors as soon as a spot opens.

I know from playing years of online leagues in other sports, there WILL be some turnover in players....so spots will open up.

Again, just tossing an idea out there that could help lower skilled players such as myself not feel so bad in comparison to other players in the CC. Also would be pretty damn nice to spend a while in the minors and finally get the "call up" to play with the big boys!

I honestly feel so overmatched in comparison to guys like Dominick it has me a bit worried I am going to be dropped at some point in favor of a better player.
I was kinda thinking about major and minor clubs. Buttttt I think you lose all stats when you leave one club and join another which would kinda be pointless as an individual.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 03-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #69
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Also, do not worry about playing poorly and getting dropped.... If you play a lot, you are a highly valued member. A couple of the guys in the TOP CC are not the best players, but put more time in and we would never in a million years consider dropping them. They are competing for Club Champion... The internal competition and rivalries are fun. The overall position of the Club is the goal and Status is more important than scores... I love all my guys who play the game a lot and play with them regardless of their skill....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #70
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I was kinda thinking about major and minor clubs. Buttttt I think you lose all stats when you leave one club and join another which would kinda be pointless as an individual.
Didn't know that...oh well, kind of squashes that idea.

And thanks guru...I may not post good scores, but I will probably play quite a bit!

Old 03-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #71
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah just so everyone knows, your scores will have nothing to do with your status in the club.

If you stay active, have fun, and contribute to advancing the club through either online or offline play your spot will never be taken. The only people who will be kicked from the club will be the inactive people, or anyone who is blatantly disrespectful of another club member. We all like to joke around, but we all know when it goes too far.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #72
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

No worries there then.

I should be fairly active (10-15 hours+ a week) and if for whatever reason I can't be....I will let you know. Not the type to just quit playing and not say a word (pet peeve of mine actually in online leagues...really isn't that hard to just say you don't have time or are bored of the game...but happens all the time regardless).

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »