Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Screenshots and Features

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Screenshots and Features within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Screenshots and Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
All the courses have been confirmed but not the breakdown of what is on disc and what is DLC, which was my point. That link looks like it shows what one poster thinks the breakdown it is (but I dont think Stormjr is a dev) but none of the devs have confirmed that list as of yet unless I'm missing something.
If you read the thread, Sean Wilson (Executive Producer of TW14) confirmed his list was accurate.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #98
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Man thinking about the courses last night had me thinking having Turnberry would have been great to replay the Duel in the Sun with Jack Nickalus in 1977 in the legends mode. Oh well, it's still a pretty doggone good list though without Turnberry, Bay Hill, Congressional or Merion.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #99
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10

Old White course was removed. Only glaring omission is Bay Hill. Outside of that one I'd say they have every major/big tournament on tour covered.

now they just need a season mode that I can play as a pro.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #100
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Glad to see Banff Springs will be back this year. If I buy, to me thats a big bonus. One of the things on my "bucket list" is to play a round of golf there.

Looks like a nice course listing. I wish they'd ditch the fantasy courses for some real courses in their place. Like, Harbour Town again... or some of the other courses they've used in the past.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #101
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Glad to see Banff Springs will be back this year. If I buy, to me thats a big bonus. One of the things on my "bucket list" is to play a round of golf there.

Looks like a nice course listing. I wish they'd ditch the fantasy courses for some real courses in their place. Like, Harbour Town again... or some of the other courses they've used in the past.
Yes to this whole post. I'd love to play Banff IRL, glad it's back in the game, and I can do without the fantasy courses from here on. Would love to see Harbor Town....and I'd love to have Sahalee back in the game too!

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 AM   #102
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
...and I'd love to have Sahalee back in the game too!
Free Bigfoot!!!!!!
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #103
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
Free Bigfoot!!!!!!
LOL

Well, they render Banff nicely in a similar setting, so I figure they can manage the tall firs of Sahalee.....and yes, the occasional Sasquatch sprinting across the 14th green.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 02-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't mind fantasy courses per say (although I would certainly prefer real courses instead of fantasy courses). I just think these fantasy courses aren't good or fun courses to play.

I never download or play the fantasy courses, but last year because of the awesome coin system that has now been dropped like a bad habit, eventually I got around to downloading and trying out the 3 fake courses. I just don't think they're any good. I think they're designed to be challenging courses on the easier levels of the game where you have power boost/in-flight spin/green grid.
on tournament level, playing them felt difficult not in a challenging way, but in a way that seemed ridiculous and unenjoyable.

it's like the carnival pins at places like st. andrews on the game. They're not challenging because they're challenging, they're challenging because they're ridiculous by being placed in unrealistic spots on the side of hills and/or at the edge of cliffs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »