Home

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2015, 05:26 AM   #105
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

Does anyone know any more about the Season/Career mode? This has always been my main interest in the game but I'm not sure how we are going to have a full season with Majors on only 9 courses (11 if include the fantasy)! We already don't have qualifying for the Masters to look forward to, do you think that the other 3 Majors will be played on the same course every year?

Fed-Ex cup will be finished in only 11 events so I assume there is no playoffs? I've always enjoyed playing on the real PGA Tour courses with real sponsored events but looks like Career mode might not really be worth playing this year What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #106
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveW91
Does anyone know any more about the Season/Career mode? This has always been my main interest in the game but I'm not sure how we are going to have a full season with Majors on only 9 courses (11 if include the fantasy)! We already don't have qualifying for the Masters to look forward to, do you think that the other 3 Majors will be played on the same course every year?

Fed-Ex cup will be finished in only 11 events so I assume there is no playoffs? I've always enjoyed playing on the real PGA Tour courses with real sponsored events but looks like Career mode might not really be worth playing this year What do you guys think?
Terrifying how little we might actually get to play of a real season. But you know, there's always war golf or whatever it is
Old 07-07-2015, 05:20 PM   #107
Pro

OVR: 5

weather would be great, as would correct timing and leaderboard use (as in, the guy you're tied with on Sunday is on the same hole as you, even if we can't see him)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »