Home

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2015, 08:48 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Highly doubt it, When Tiger and EA parted ways, it was understood he would not show up in any EA Golf game for the foreseeable future.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-30-2015, 08:49 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Gameplay Video - Arnold Palmer Invitational & More Details

Looks great. Really excited for this one.

Would much rather a genuine next gen Golf game, even if limited courses, than something safe and solid. This is clearly a next gen sports title...
Old 06-30-2015, 08:49 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

Forgive my ignorance here, but how much of a PGA Tour season/FedEx Cup race can you have with a measly 8 courses? I don't even know how this would be possible with such limited venues....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2015, 08:53 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursgolfer
Forgive my ignorance here, but how much of a PGA Tour season/FedEx Cup race can you have with a measly 8 courses? I don't even know how this would be possible with such limited venues....
Again, it's probably all but confirmed as it is... but is that course list we were given a couple weeks ago CONFIRMED as the retail set? Or just the list that the guy in E3 put out and no one from EA bothered verifying or not?
Old 06-30-2015, 08:58 AM   #37
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1
I guess my biggest question is about the created golfers and their carry over to other consoles. For example, if I have a couple buddies come over to play for an evening and want to use their created golfers, do they have to use their "PSN Sign In" to use their golfer from the cloud? I surely assume that is a yes. Will they get all the stats and attribute boost from that round? Will that carry over to their console when they get back home? It will be interesting to see before updates how this plays out. I have a feeling little things like this will go overlooked and need an update to fix.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:06 AM   #38
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Seeing the pink roses on the camera shot run in really made me miss the fact we won't be getting Augusta this round.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:11 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Seeing the pink roses on the camera shot run in really made me miss the fact we won't be getting Augusta this round.
That's ok, it's golf... we got 3 more rounds.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 21

Celebrations not looking right. Should not be looking like you eagled when you just par out after a 3 foot put.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »