Home

The Golf Club July Update Available Now For PS4: 150+ Bug Fixes, New Highlands Theme

This is a discussion on The Golf Club July Update Available Now For PS4: 150+ Bug Fixes, New Highlands Theme within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 08:50 AM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Golf Club July Update Available Now For PS4: 150+ Bug Fixes, New Highlands Th

To the OP, I just received an update on the xbone last evening after 12:00pm central time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 12:28 PM   #42
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The Golf Club July Update Available Now For PS4: 150+ Bug Fixes, New Highlands Th

TGC developers have to be tickled pink today. I wonder how many folks are going to be picking up their game or downloading it today?
Old 07-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

OK guys, need some help.

Preordered RM and haven't opened it yet. Also interested in TGC.

Which do I go with? Don't wanna get both. Not enough info out there on TGC or how EA will support RM down the line, so I want opinions for those who may have played both.

Does TGC come with a season mode for the digital version, or is that only for the disc version?
Old 07-14-2015, 12:56 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
TGC developers have to be tickled pink today. I wonder how many folks are going to be picking up their game or downloading it today?
Well, possibly, but they have bigger problems on their hands today....The Xbox One update was released last night and they have tons of users who can no longer swing with the left analog stick......not to mention a crash bug from the previous update in Career Mode for Xbox also is not fixed.....pretty sure they are focused their own game today. If they don't get MS to agree to a hotfix, it is going to be another month before these two things are fixed.....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 07-14-2015, 02:19 PM   #45
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Well, possibly, but they have bigger problems on their hands today....The Xbox One update was released last night and they have tons of users who can no longer swing with the left analog stick......not to mention a crash bug from the previous update in Career Mode for Xbox also is not fixed.....pretty sure they are focused their own game today. If they don't get MS to agree to a hotfix, it is going to be another month before these two things are fixed.....
Yikes...i did not know that. I guess i gave them the golf announcers curse!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #46
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm a right stick user, so luckily the left stick bug isn't affecting me, after getting the XBOX update however, about 25% of my shots only get to 95% power even when I jam on the stick like madman. This is ruining many holes and rounds. If this stays the same it will be a game killer for me.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #47
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Good week for the boys over at HB. Awesome update from them, and EA's game is getting terrible reviews. I am soooooooooooo happy that I gambled on them when I did, rather than waiting on Rory's stinker.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
We can't recreate the crash on Career Mode here. How are you getting it to happen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »