Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2017, 12:06 AM   #7345
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I like both of those changes. I also might reduce run blocking somewhere in the range of 30/30 - 40/40 and call it a day. My rushing averages for both user and CPU are in excess of 6.0 YPC. Everything else feels great.

As is, you're doing
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Reaction: 100/100 (maybe)
Everything else at 50
Correct?
Correct, I don't feel a need to change anything other than QB accuracy a little, 40-45 range, I like 40, and pass reaction to 100, I think everything else is fine where it's at. Plus I don't want to get too far away from default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 12:07 AM   #7346
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
well ill keep testing... kinda funny im testing as im doing my season haha oh well, im 5-1 i got alil room for error, maybe next game ill try 0 acc, ehh why not,

ohhhhh i wish we could change sliders during the games, hmmm wonder why that is not possible, maybe it just would make it worse.

thanks for the info and stuff
I used to use 0 qb accuracy on all madden. But I've never put it that low on all pro. Try it, see if it works for you, and you're welcome.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:12 AM   #7347
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The patch did nothing to touch qb accuracy. Clint on Twitter was even asked if they messed with qb accuracy and he said No lol I think you should try qb accuracy at 40, ive said it before, it's a sweet spot. But if you're seeing qb % between 70-72, that's not all that bad, the average completion percentage is between 66%-72%.
Thats just not true, I watched the developers talk about it and they said they fixed the accuracy slider.

Before patch I had both CPU and HUM on 1 and never any errant throws, now at 25 for each we both throw too high, over throw, etc...

All-Madden has changed BIG TIME for me, just beat down the Lions 41-10....Ive never won by more than 10 before. (Only played for a few weeks)
Old 02-15-2017, 12:14 AM   #7348
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Thats just not true, I watched the developers talk about it and they said they fixed the accuracy slider.

Before patch I had both CPU and HUM on 1 and never any errant throws, now at 25 for each we both throw too high, over throw, etc...
There's always someone that has to come in here and try to say that this is not true that's not true I go by what the patch notes say and I go by their tweets
Old 02-15-2017, 12:24 AM   #7349
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's always someone that has to come in here and try to say that this is not true that's not true I go by what the patch notes say and I go by their tweets
Well its been night and day for me. And if you go through the patch thread, many other people too.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:29 AM   #7350
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Well its been night and day for me. And if you go through the patch thread, many other people too.
It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes but I saw a tweet that Clint stated that qb accuracy was worked on so I'll give you this debate. I will say I was correct that I've been saying all year pressure does impact accuracy.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #7351
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Now the real question will be what slider area to use to get the more realness from the qb, some may say the lower slider fix may just be whats making qbs not as accurate, and not have anything to do with the QB, lol only time will tell,

ill have to try it with lower rated qb or when i face one, ok so in the 2nd half the 10-10 QB is now so far 12-15 , so 2 for 5 on first drive of 2nd half not bad,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 12:46 AM   #7352
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Now the real question will be what slider area to use to get the more realness from the qb, some may say the lower slider fix may just be whats making qbs not as accurate, and not have anything to do with the QB, lol only time will tell,

ill have to try it with lower rated qb or when i face one, ok so in the 2nd half the 10-10 QB is now so far 12-15 , so 2 for 5 on first drive of 2nd half not bad,
Im using 25, 25 right now. Its not perfect but I now see errant passes by me and the CPU which is nice. T. Taylor (CPU) is 3-9 44yds right now. I have everything mostly default give or take 5 here and there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »