Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-18-2016, 09:32 PM   #1049
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I was just setting the formation sub's when something occurred to me.

Since I only set formation sub's for RBs I shouldn't have to worry much but say the first string or second string RB is hurt and I set their formation sub's to fit in their third string guy, wont I have to keep track of the RB injuries because now their formation sub's will have the third string guy still featured even when the injured guy comes back?

In other words does the cpu fix it's own formation sub's once my game with them is over? I'm pretty sure they don't so it would be pretty important to go back and edit formation sub's so a third stringer isn't out carrying a second stringer.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:34 PM   #1050
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

ARMOR, im in a 32 team control, week 3, first year as the saints, ive noticed that all the cpu teams other then the one im facing constantly use the same RB and they end up with 14-21 attempts, yes ive done every ones formations and split the plays up, have any clue why this is happening, is there a way to fix it, like I said, any team I face they split carries fine, but all other games mainly either use one run or two run plays or just mainly use the one RB, any one please help cause this is ruining my CFM
Old 09-18-2016, 09:36 PM   #1051
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I was just setting the formation sub's when something occurred to me.

Since I only set formation sub's for RBs I shouldn't have to worry much but say the first string or second string RB is hurt and I set their formation sub's to fit in their third string guy, wont I have to keep track of the RB injuries because now their formation sub's will have the third string guy still featured even when the injured guy comes back?

In other words does the cpu fix it's own formation sub's once my game with them is over? I'm pretty sure they don't so it would be pretty important to go back and edit formation sub's so a third stringer isn't out carrying a second stringer.
you have to fix it manually
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 12:17 AM   #1052
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Do you use the recommended playbook for your team as well, or just the CPU?
Anybody have an idea?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:50 AM   #1053
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Anybody have an idea?

Just CPU. The only reason we are using generic playbooks is because doing so causes the AI to use a much wider variety of plays.

For your team, you can use whatever playbook you want! (although I suspect the spirit of armor's play style is to avoid "money plays" and really try a variety of stuff.)
Old 09-19-2016, 01:06 AM   #1054
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Just CPU. The only reason we are using generic playbooks is because doing so causes the AI to use a much wider variety of plays.

For your team, you can use whatever playbook you want! (although I suspect the spirit of armor's play style is to avoid "money plays" and really try a variety of stuff.)
Yeah that's what made me ask. Playing almost exclusively as the Eagles, you get to know the playbook extremely well and its sometimes hard not to use the "money plays". Thanks for the comment. I think I'll use the suggested playbook for USER as well.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:06 AM   #1055
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

What's up with the auto sparts b settings? 48 main menu 58 CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 07:45 AM   #1056
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

please anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
ARMOR, im in a 32 team control, week 3, first year as the saints, ive noticed that all the cpu teams other then the one im facing constantly use the same RB and they end up with 14-21 attempts, yes ive done every ones formations and split the plays up, have any clue why this is happening, is there a way to fix it, like I said, any team I face they split carries fine, but all other games mainly either use one run or two run plays or just mainly use the one RB, any one please help cause this is ruining my CFM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »