Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #273
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

So I have tried these sliders w/ the Lions against the Colts in my first franchise match.

I believe the CPU matches are doing very well, but the issue is my match. I had 550 yards with Stafford, 2 TDs, 1 INT.

3 of my receivers had 100+ yards, and my Luck had 180 yards but won anyway. 2 of their TDs were off my INTs.

Not sure what to change here, might have to lower the clock from 15 minutes to maybe 12-13?

The score was 39-29.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:30 PM   #274
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Smile Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Starting my Raiders CFM tonight!!!

Very pleased and feel great about the settings right now.
What roster are you using? The current roster isn't even close to accurate yet, lol.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:38 PM   #275
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Back on to finish the Cowboys and 49ers and then play another game!!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 04:41 PM   #276
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Just thought I'd share this its just Browns being the Browns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #277
MVP

I had 5 fumbles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 04:51 PM   #278
Banned

Not sure who to give credit to because I found this somewhere else but a few things I've done with the sliders which are great as I went ahead and started my franchise:

Tackle at 0
Fumble at 30

Also I'm giving teams basic playbooks as team oriented playbook seems to be calling stupid plays on third down. This doesn't solve it all the way but when playing with Jacksonville and giving them a simple spread offense Bortles was killing me on the read option.

Do the same for defense and whoever suggested it, it does give you a better game. It'll never be perfect play calling but it's a lot better than team specific.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:52 PM   #279
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Starting my Raiders CFM tonight!!!

Very pleased and feel great about the settings right now.
Good for you thats good to hear you like where they are at! Ill be looking forward to see how Oakland does. I started mine yesterday after you posted autosubs and the update to fatigue. First preseason game against the Giants and after coming out strong taking a 20-10 lead at the half, Miamis backups fell apart and Ryan Nassib torched me for 300 yards and 3tds. Giants won 31-27 but this was a game i could have won had it not been for two costly 4th quarter turnovers. I never felt out of it but as a matter of fact i think this was the first time in along time i felt the cpu was trying hard to catch up and they did. It was a momentum battle. I haven't been that immersed in a game and felt like this could really go either way in a long time on Madden. It was fun!

Sliders played so well. Everything and i mean everything felt organic and earned. Stats were very much in line with real world. This years game is amazing i was totally immersed i love how practicing means something and the commentary and presentation this year is just wow they really went the extra mile to top 16. Barring anything crazy im going to push on. Thanks for the sliders Armor and for doing what you do making Madden so much more enjoyable these are top shelf! Ill keep an eye out for your Raiders games and to check back for any possible further revelations or slider changes!

Btw you sold me on defensive camera just like broadcast for pitching in The Show haha good stuff

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 08-26-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:58 PM   #280
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandview2015
Not sure who to give credit to because I found this somewhere else but a few things I've done with the sliders which are great as I went ahead and started my franchise:

Tackle at 0
Fumble at 30

Also I'm giving teams basic playbooks as team oriented playbook seems to be calling stupid plays on third down. This doesn't solve it all the way but when playing with Jacksonville and giving them a simple spread offense Bortles was killing me on the read option.

Do the same for defense and whoever suggested it, it does give you a better game. It'll never be perfect play calling but it's a lot better than team specific.
Do you have a list of every team and what generic playbook they should have?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »