Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 09:23 PM   #33
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

A&S I've been following your sliders for years and always look forward to them in multiple sports games. I can't wait for your work again this year.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:06 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0

What's your early thoughts on penalties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 10:09 PM   #35
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Armor. If it makes any difference to you I plugged in your '16 sliders into '17 and it played VERY well. The Injury slider seems to be more touchy this year though so I would turn that down from 65, and the Auto-Subs/Fatigue will need tweaking, but the actual gameplay was outstanding IMO.
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 10:11 PM   #36
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Will ur sliders work cpu vs cpu
Old 08-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #37
MVP

Teleo's Arena

[quote=shaunhill18;2048360056]Will ur sliders work cpu vs cpu[/QUOTE

Shaunhill, I see that your doing the same thing as you've done in the past in most threads, you go from one to the next and then you create a thread that is completely misleading with no findings of your own. I'm not trying to be a pain, but I'm pointing out this obvious, plus Armor hasn't even released his yet. Once they're out...try them. If they don't work, adjust and go from there.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:08 AM   #38
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

So wow guys. Madden 17 is simply a great sports game!!

Played 3 full fun-filled offline CFM games.....bad teams are bad, elite teams are elite. Near default All-Pro out of he box is tight. I have made some really great adjustments for tackling (as usual) QB Accuracy, pass catching and interceptions and CPU run blocking. Also looks like I am super close to getting a perfect balance of penalties.

But not much imo at this point (much like Madden 16) needs any sort of radical slider adjustments. The initial set (guys it's coming soon...sooner than I thought but sit tight I am working hard on it) is coming along really well and that is a testament to the developers on this team at Tiburon. The game on AP default is tuned really well out of the box and IMO only needs some TLC in certain area's to really bring out the simulation love of a ratings based/dice role approach to the game.

I am still working on catching. I love the drops, but imo in the NFL they are not excessive. I cranked up catching in my testing and I am still getting realistic drops but not too many from elite pass catchers. They still dropped some passes but not at a high clip as it should be. Lower rated players will still drop at a higher rate. Still testing this slider though

The catching slider and QB accuracy slider are going to compliment each other.
My last game last night was my best one. a 25-23 loss. Packers at Vikings. Great great game. Back and forth, hit some huge plays to Jordy and Cobb and Lacy went down with a torn shoulder (out 4 weeks). He was running strong but when he went down my gameplay had to change and I went on an air raid with Rodgers. We had a huge crowd on the stream and those that hung out with me were treated to a great game of Madden. I appreciate the viewers as it makes testing that much more exciting, as it can get long and hard. But having other eyes watching the game play out and giving thoughts helps me develop them even faster. Back to the game though.....

ADP sealed it with some stout power running when they needed it and they ended up kneeling it down at my 5

Also I am really focusing on the fatigue slider more than anything.

Trying my damnest to find a sweet spot for RB auto subs. The rest of them seem ok.....but to be frank with the CFM formations subs screen now you can set your own rotations on both sides of the ball, pre game and really get that RB rotation you want. It's the CPU teams that are the issue. I had the disappearing RB's happen to me withy own team. Lamar Miller left after 16 carries and some long pass receptions......so the auto sub setting went back to default 50/49 for RB's till I figure out a realistic fatigue (it's tuned different this year and this is a key area all of us as slider makers need to hone in and collaborate on) setting coupled with a RB auto sub setting that does not have the disappearing act.

Also the in game defensive formation subs (sub DL) can get fresh legs out there on the flick of stick.
I wish they worked properly...and they claim they do...we just need to crack the code on it here and that will be a big focus and an ongoing thing.

I will be streaming again this afternoon and late into the evening once again. So please come out and let's have some fun talking Madden, football, sports games or whatever as we get this slider set firmly set here.

Hang tight Madden Freaks. Version 1.0 is right around the corner. I want to release a set that will need little to no tweaking and I feel we are really really close.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-24-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:12 AM   #39
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Ready for the set do your thing armor!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 08:44 AM   #40
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't wait to use these, bro! You really do a great job every year with the sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »