Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2016, 05:36 PM   #969
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Question.... Is everybody that is posting about what great seasons they are having, or what great games they've just had, playing the exact same way as Armor? Using the defense perspective, and not the standard camera controlling a LBer or D lineman? I'd like to give these a shot so I can settle on something, but I personally hate the defensive perspective, and also the zoom camera on offense. I prefer to play standard view on offense and defense. Anyone else playing with these sliders this way?
You can play with any camera you want. Just keep in mind though that the strict "No Switch Rule" on defense is a must with these as well as no user catching at all. As long as you are employing just those two house rules, and using your entire playbook.....you are good to go.

Personally once you get used to he defensive camera there is nothing like it. And the challenge is far greater on defense. But I love it. It's a personal choice.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #970
Pro

Yeah I have to admit, it is both cool and annoying as hell to play as a DE, and reach the QB JUST as he lets it go . . . and the WR has your corner beat by five yards!!! Or the CB has good position and gets flagged for DPI! Haha! I am seeing quite a bit of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 07:33 PM   #971
Only 7 Patients Lost

Doctor_Doom's Arena

Quote:
Question.... Is everybody that is posting about what great seasons they are having, or what great games they've just had, playing the exact same way as Armor? Using the defense perspective, and not the standard camera controlling a LBer or D lineman?
Yes. 100%. No Switch, defensive camera.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 09:12 PM   #972
Rookie

Quote:
Question.... Is everybody that is posting about what great seasons they are having, or what great games they've just had, playing the exact same way as Armor? Using the defense perspective, and not the standard camera controlling a LBer or D lineman? I'd like to give these a shot so I can settle on something, but I personally hate the defensive perspective, and also the zoom camera on offense. I prefer to play standard view on offense and defense. Anyone else playing with these sliders this way?
I was hesitant to use Defensive camera at first, been using standard for years...but I have to tell you....once I switched...I'll never go back to standard. I use DT, or LE on defense...and when you break through the line and stuff the RB or sack the QB....it feels earned and the gameplay looks amazing. Play it for an entire game....you'll get use to it quickly!
Old 09-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #973
Rookie

Quote:
I use all of his house rules, for sure...but I don't use defensive camera or zoom...I play on standard. Using the house rules is a must though for no defensive switching and no user catching.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:24 PM   #974
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

If you're struggling with these sliders I suggest reading what I'm about to write.

If youre getting ran over,passed on or feel like you can't stop a nose bleed DO NOT QUIT the game.

All 3 games ive played so far I've wanted to quit the current game and adjust the sliders to make it easier. I'll say it again, stick the game out. Try new things. In my most recent game I was held to 30 rush yards in the first half on 18 carries. I wanted to quit and make running easier in the sliders. Instead I stuck it out. In the second half I ran the ball down their throat. At halftime I allowed 286 yards. They finished the game with 399. No matter how bad you feel the game is going, keep playing.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:16 AM   #975
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

armor or anyone for that matter, ill ask it here since im using these sliders, ive got great split carries off the cpu, but not on my side, a lot of times I don't pick my own plays, I use the suggestions, so that's got an ok mix of plays and not so bad on runs, but I can never remember which runs do belong to which of my backs so ill end up with too many carries on one back, how do you guys do it? ive resorted to using one back for all shot guns and another for another one or two formations and anything left over I gave to my 3rd back....anyways any help would be appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 06:13 AM   #976
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
[center]Armor & Sword's Madden 17 All-Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Creating current coach for your opponent

Ok so something you can do to immerse your Madden Franchise experience further. Simply follow these guidelines:

2) I will go to coach schemes for the Seahawks and change their team specific playbook to a generic playbook. Below I have a list of my suggested playbooks for each team.
Hi Armor, first of all thank you very much for your efforts to make this game even more enjoyable! Highly appreciated by myself and many others.

I have a question regarding the playbooks for the CPU.
Why change their Team Specific playbook to a generic one. Aren't we changing the teams philosophy?

I'm not questioning your decision to do so, I'm simply interested to understand the reasoning behind this

Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »