Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-31-2016, 01:03 PM   #249
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I am curious about the 4 week settings, as I'd rather have the cpu use that.
But the end of season settings for progression is more realistic. Why do you want 4 week? Just curious.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM   #250
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
But the end of season settings for progression is more realistic. Why do you want 4 week? Just curious.
Is it tho? I'll use Jameson Crowder as an example. He was a rookie last year playing sparingly in games early on, but over the season his route running really improved there was a play in the Jets game where he undressed Revis on a route, and he continued to improve that as the season wore on. Younger players specifically can show dramatic improvements as the season wears on. As they get used to the speed of the NFL game and develop a better understanding of what teams are doing to them. Obviously this is just my opinion.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-31-2016, 02:21 PM   #251
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I'm not running any more sims today. I'm slider testing. You can run some sims yourself if you want to.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Do you suggest the settings you posted a few posts back or TDawgs for 4 week progression? I am in week 8 now, will computer just use it then or wait for 4 weeks and use up all XP? Wasn't sure how that works when changing during mid-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Is it tho? I'll use Jameson Crowder as an example. He was a rookie last year playing sparingly in games early on, but over the season his route running really improved there was a play in the Jets game where he undressed Revis on a route, and he continued to improve that as the season wore on. Younger players specifically can show dramatic improvements as the season wears on. As they get used to the speed of the NFL game and develop a better understanding of what teams are doing to them. Obviously this is just my opinion.
Exactly. I think 4 week progression is more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 02:25 PM   #252
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Do you suggest the settings you posted a few posts back or TDawgs for 4 week progression? I am in week 8 now, will computer just use it then or wait for 4 weeks and use up all XP? Wasn't sure how that works when changing during mid-season.

Exactly. I think 4 week progression is more realistic.
My settings are for 4 weeks.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:19 PM   #253
Banned

Quote:
My settings are for 4 weeks.

Sir: If I do 32-team control with 32-coaches and under league setting choose to allow the cpu to "auto progress" all players, will they do this automatically ?

And after the game, do I need to auto-apply XP progress to the team I just played with, or, can I just skip that part and cpu will auto do this ?

And I assume you suggest to progress every 4-weeks ?

thanks for this great thread.
Old 08-31-2016, 04:37 PM   #254
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
Sir: If I do 32-team control with 32-coaches and under league setting choose to allow the cpu to "auto progress" all players, will they do this automatically ?

And after the game, do I need to auto-apply XP progress to the team I just played with, or, can I just skip that part and cpu will auto do this ?

And I assume you suggest to progress every 4-weeks ?

thanks for this great thread.
I think if you put a team on auto pilot it's basically cpu controlled. Not sure, I'm not a 32 team guy.

I actually recommend yearly progression, I made the 4 week sliders as an alternative option.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:58 PM   #255
Banned

Quote:
I think if you put a team on auto pilot it's basically cpu controlled. Not sure, I'm not a 32 team guy.

I actually recommend yearly progression, I made the 4 week sliders as an alternative option.

Does any one kinda know about 32-team control and if we do not set auto-pilot, does the XP get used properly ? And if we set auto-pilot, does that negatively affect XP usage ?

I am a noob and thank you for those whom may be able to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 01:05 AM   #256
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
Does any one kinda know about 32-team control and if we do not set auto-pilot, does the XP get used properly ? And if we set auto-pilot, does that negatively affect XP usage ?

I am a noob and thank you for those whom may be able to help.
Auto pilot or not it should all work the same. Just make sure under each teams options you have xp progression set to cpu.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »