Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-30-2019, 11:14 PM   #9
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

I'll have something posted tomorrow. I could start a keeper franchise right now... it's launch day... this is a first.

Gameplay is outstanding. There are a few hiccups as expected at this point, but nothing earth shattering.

Franchise will begin this weekend... and that's only because I want to get some MLB in over the next day or two.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 07-31-2019, 04:12 PM   #10
Gaming Avenger

Version 1 is now on the OP.

I'll post some breakdowns of the sliders that we have changed, a bit later today.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 07-31-2019, 04:23 PM   #11
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Version 1 is now on the OP.

I'll post some breakdowns of the sliders that we have changed, a bit later today.

I can’t wait to play with these!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 04:50 PM   #12
Rookie

Been waiting on someone to post some All-Madden Sliders to see how others have theirs set up.Yours are pretty similar to mine.

I think out of the box with all 50s plays well except the CPUs ability to get completions.

I've done pretty much the same in lowering both pass accuracy and pass blocking for them. Mine are at 25 and 30 right now but I may bump them down to what you have them and see. I also have human Coverage and Reaction at 55. I've been playing against a lot of average to above average QBs who are still sitting around 70ish completion %. Haven't really tested versus the elite QBs.

Did you raise the Defensive PI up to get more calls or are you seeing this helping the Robo QB issue?
Old 07-31-2019, 04:56 PM   #13
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Been waiting on someone to post some All-Madden Sliders to see how others have theirs set up.Yours are pretty similar to mine.

I think out of the box with all 50s plays well except the CPUs ability to get completions.

I've done pretty much the same in lowering both pass accuracy and pass blocking for them. Mine are at 25 and 30 right now but I may bump them down to what you have them and see. I also have human Coverage and Reaction at 55. I've been playing against a lot of average to above average QBs who are still sitting around 70ish completion %. Haven't really tested versus the elite QBs.

Did you raise the Defensive PI up to get more calls or are you seeing this helping the Robo QB issue?

Curious as well

Old 07-31-2019, 05:03 PM   #14
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90

The DPI value that we have goes hand in hand with the Mask value. I lowered mask to create more floor space. But in doing that, it opens up the back end way too much. The DPI value was increased in the corresponding value that mask was decreased, to compensate. The increase in DPI tightens up the back end proportionally from what we lost by decreasing mask.

I don't really ever adjust the penalty sliders to see more or less penalties called. I generally adjust them only for gameplay purposes. JoshC1977 might be on to something with penalties, in terms of seeing more called on the field (without having significant implications on gameplay). I'm going to test his idea out with this set. Essentially, we will be moving all penalties to 51 (outside of the mask / DPI combo that we have here). I won't entertain that until we have locked everything else down.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 07-31-2019, 05:10 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
The DPI value that we have goes hand in hand with the Mask value. I lowered mask to create more floor space. But in doing that, it opens up the back end way too much. The DPI value was increased in the corresponding value that mask was decreased, to compensate. The increase in DPI tightens up the back end proportionally from what we lost by decreasing mask.

I don't really ever adjust the penalty sliders to see more or less penalties called. I generally adjust them only for gameplay purposes. JoshC1977 might be on to something with penalties, in terms of seeing more called on the field (without having significant implications on gameplay). I'm going to test his idea out with this set. Essentially, we will be moving all penalties to 51 (outside of the mask / DPI combo that we have here). I won't entertain that until we have locked everything else down.
I actually raised all my penalty sliders to 51 from his advice. I like it so far. The exception is Roughing the passer. If you have it at 51, you get roughing the passer penalties for just bumping the QB after the throwing. Had multiple times where my defensive lineman jump up and knock a pass away and when he came down barely touched the QB and was called for roughing. The others don't seem to mess with the gameplay but you will see a few more calls. I'm going to look at the mask/DPI how you have it and see how it plays.

Looking at everything else it seems we are on the same track though which is a good thing. I've thought about raised the human pass block a bit but I still have it at 50. The running game on both sides seems to play great though right out of the box.

With roughing the passer at 51 you will see 3-5 roughing calls a game just from little bumps, especially during RPOs.

Last edited by toodles2you90; 07-31-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 05:16 PM   #16
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m more curious about how pass coverage sliders are at 51. I see you’re testing at 51. That’s what I put mine at. Hoping it tightens it up even more

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »