Home

Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2020, 10:02 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

I will say that I switched both Brees and Bridgewaters trait to scrambling, sense pressure ideal, and balanced on throwing.

Both dudes threw it away while getting sacked and both QBs also went downfield quite a bit, Brees with much more success.

I'll try raising CPU tackle a bit for tonight's games.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:05 AM   #170
Rookie

Can't edit my posts yet but I also wanted to add neither QB dumped off passes. Brees threw it to the TE on little digs and to Kamara on the RB curl for 5yds a few times but those were because no one else was open and they still moved the ball a bit.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wanted to see what lowering CPU QB slider would do so I took it down to 30. Played against Trubisky on All-Madden. He was 27-34 for 267 yards. His only incompletions were from pressure. Everything else he threw was spot on the money.

Has anyone lowered it to 0 yet? Lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2020, 11:30 AM   #172
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by luballr41
I wanted to see what lowering CPU QB slider would do so I took it down to 30. Played against Trubisky on All-Madden. He was 27-34 for 267 yards. His only incompletions were from pressure. Everything else he threw was spot on the money.

Right, this is why it's a bit pointless to mess with QBA. When I first started exploring sliders this year, I went 50-90, 0-50 and scaled. My goal was to reduce the effectiveness of bullet passes and see if the velocity would change. It didn't. If anything all lowering QBA did was make the CPU QB hold onto the ball a bit longer, and take less chances to fit into tighter windows.

I think the QBs overall are too good to mess with this year. I'd rather modify their perception of what's in front of them versus what they're capable of doing.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:32 PM   #173
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luballr41

I think lowering the qb accuracy just makes them more conservative, so if anything I would try looking at user pass coverage sliders
Old 09-06-2020, 12:59 PM   #174
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Coaching adjustments on defense, made it way better for me. The 3 zone adjustments at bottom are essential to help tighten up coverage in zones, also the ball hawk off suggestion my last game seemed to help as well. Ofcourse pass rush and pressure will help also. So if the cpu offensive line sucks you will be more successful, Jarrett feasted on the Lions Oline. I had my very first blowout win with Falcons, beat Lions 48-14. I am 4-3 overall I a m currently playing default all pro, with ball hawk off and coach adjustments, but always love Matts insight and thoughtfulness on what he sees in gameplay. I am waiting to see if will get patches before updating also, gameplay is so fun this year right now. I know EA could ruin it with patches, or make better by accident , so will wait and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Right, this is why it's a bit pointless to mess with QBA. When I first started exploring sliders this year, I went 50-90, 0-50 and scaled. My goal was to reduce the effectiveness of bullet passes and see if the velocity would change. It didn't. If anything all lowering QBA did was make the CPU QB hold onto the ball a bit longer, and take less chances to fit into tighter windows.

I think the QBs overall are too good to mess with this year. I'd rather modify their perception of what's in front of them versus what they're capable of doing.
PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Old 09-06-2020, 01:13 PM   #175
MVP

OVR: 13

The problem I'm having with the sliders right now I think is due to the speed threshold. On AP and AM, using Colts and Cowboys off and on, I just can never get anything going in the pass game, CBs stick like glue to my WRs and pretty much break up everything. Basically, what I'm noticing is before the ball is out, the coverage man is running at a regular speed, then once the ball is in the air, the coverage man still using the same animation will kick into another speed to unorganically slide into position to break up the pass.

It says the 60 threshold is to tighten up coverage, but it only seems to effect the user to any degree as the CPU passing lanes seem much wider than the HUM, 60 thresh or not. Would it be okay to put the thresh back to 50 or would it wreck anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2020, 01:41 PM   #176
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 3 All-Madden 2021 Week 3 Oilers vs Steelers https://youtu.be/SzXtNEd4Lkk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »