Home

M24 Custom Playbook Tool & CFM GM Tool

This is a discussion on M24 Custom Playbook Tool & CFM GM Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2023, 03:58 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: M24 Custom Playbook Tool & CFM GM Tool

Just continuing to nerd out here, where would you place what Arthur Smith is doing in Atlanta on your schematic grid?

My gut says pistol but not necessarily all out of pistol sets, but I’m interested in your take, if you have one.
Old 09-20-2023, 04:11 PM   #18
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Just continuing to nerd out here, where would you place what Arthur Smith is doing in Atlanta on your schematic grid?

My gut says pistol but not necessarily all out of pistol sets, but I’m interested in your take, if you have one.
He uses lots of outside zone/zone runs in general, PA, motion, screens/RPOs. So it is a healthy amount of 12 and 13 personnel and Pistol with pretty limited route trees.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:45 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Regarding the GM Tool tab.. for the Draft board it says to input the "top 4 ratings as shown on the front page". What front page is being referred to? I cant figure that part out and I am sure I must be missing something.
Old 09-21-2023, 03:41 PM   #20
Rookie

Re: M24 Custom Playbook Tool &CFM GM Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka3013
One thing I noticed, and maybe its just me, but on the Planner, I can't select anything after Trio HB Wk. I get this error: "The data you entered in cell C18 violates the data validation rules set on this cell."
I will trouble shoot this and hopefully have a fix for v1.04 soon
Old 09-21-2023, 03:43 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:

He runs a somewhat simplified version of the wide zone offense he learned from lafleur in Tennessee in like 2018.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2023, 03:44 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pila4life
Regarding the GM Tool tab.. for the Draft board it says to input the "top 4 ratings as shown on the front page". What front page is being referred to? I cant figure that part out and I am sure I must be missing something.

On the main draft board next to each players name and info on the right it gives 4 grades for 4 key ratings for that position. It also shows those 4 when you first click on the prospects card right below their height, weight, college, etc info
Old 09-22-2023, 03:14 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Cool, thanks a ton!

And by 30 plays, I take you to mean 30 plays per down and distance, not 3 total, correct?

Much obliged!

Right 30 for each scenario. The suggested play screen shows you a max of 30 plays. If you exceed 30 plays rated per scenario it shows a random group of 30 from that scenario, but it doesn't seem to factor star ratings correctly. If you limit it to 30 then you KNOW one of your top e0 plays for a situation are there. I'd avoid rating plays under multiple scenarios unless its like long downs or for the duplicate scenarios. Keep you from only running the same handful of plays from the same sets all game long.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:54 AM   #24
Rookie

I overthink everything, so apologies...

In the Planner, I understand Formation/Set. Then, there is "Play 1" and "Audible 1" and 3 blanks below them.

D I replace the "Audible #" with the 4 audibles? Do I replace "Play #" with 4 plays? Or do all the plays go in the 12 boxes beneath? The instructions for "Planner Sheet" say you can fill in "12 additional formations" but I think that should be "12 additional plays"?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »