Home

Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 01:34 AM   #49
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
In my case, I'll need to purchase a NG system and then buy the game. Rob N51 said in the other thread that the media videos the Zfarls is showing is showing better zone D.
I going to try by the weekend to have a video showing current gen and next gen without labeling them so people can see if they can tell which is which.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:34 AM   #50
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

I like it a lot. I like that the sideline is real time.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:55 AM   #51
MVP

the games is not that bad guys if you like the ps3/xbox360 ver then you will like/love this one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 01:57 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3
is there no height difference between the players at all? foles looks the same size as desean jackson in that first video!
Old 11-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #53
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

First impression of the first video. Why are they still talking about RGIII winning the Heisman? He also won the Rookie of the Year award in 2012. I mean I know why, but why?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 11-15-2013, 02:20 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Everyone go look at the other thread titled Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos. The default camera is not showing this game off very well at all. Go watch those videos and tell me I'm wrong. Prepare to be surprised.
Yeah i am pretty impressed so far...yeah i know it still holds that current gen feeling but it also shows some next genish feelings. I really like the lighting in the 9ers vs cowboys night time game...The colors really pop much more as well..something that always bugged me with current gen. Grass is way better as so is the stadiums and fans...

As for gameplay...well i'll be a little more forgiving with their first year effort on the new consoles..but i do expect a whole lot more next year on next gen consoles but overall i am ok with what i am seeing. I was not expecting a HUGE leap this time around..but there is enough that i see where i can honestly say i am somewhat impressed.

Yes i will be buying this game tommorow at Target and the only reason why i am buying it day1 is because Target has the Buy 2 Games,Get 1 Free...so it's no big deal to me because there are only three games out at launch that i would even consider buying anyways..Killzone, NBA 2k14 and Madden..so i'll be enjoying Madden on PS4 for what it is.

Some of you guys need to just relax a bit and just enjoy gaming for what it is..sure i understand the frustration and i cannot even fathom what 2k could do with a next gen football game but the reality is...this is all we have and frankly..its not as bad as a lot of you guys make it out to be...alot of this anger in some of you guys stem from many moons ago when NFL2k was cut out from making NFL games...im going to enjoy a next gen NFL football for what it is..,not what i read on these forums....im in my 30's now..i been there done that..i was one of the biggest NFL2k football fans in here..look at my Join Date here at OSForums..i been here since 2002...so i know what goes on around here ..some of you newer members do not realize a lot of the bashing and hatred stems only from the NFL exclusive deal..its just a lot of bitterness still held up in some that seem they cannot enjoy a videogame for its positives...owell...better you than me..i'll WILL enjoy Madden on PS4, mark my words
Old 11-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
I going to try by the weekend to have a video showing current gen and next gen without labeling them so people can see if they can tell which is which.
I was honestly thinking of this. Put out a current gen vid and call it next gen and watch how many "it looks impressive" and "I can see improvements" you get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 02:29 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 3

First video 3:22 Foles to Jackson thats basically a 8-10 step drop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »