Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 07:37 PM   #49
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Looked like NHL 15...Lol

And where are the living sidelines??
I'm surprised they would of even touted living sidelines last year if they are still not in the game this year.

In all seriousness what are the new features this year besides graphics, tackling cone, and the halftime show. I thought I was following pretty good but nothing really sticks out in these videos.

I hear yes/no to all 22 players with true step and passing inaccuracies but I haven't seen it in these videos.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:37 PM   #50
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Interesting you mentioned that because I just was talking with Markus about animations.

@jpdavis1982: @markusfrieske are you guys planning to capture a bunch of new animations for next year, were there a bunch captured for M15?

@markusfrieske: @jpdavis1982 yes there were thousands captured for the defensive side of the ball and for catching animations.
Sorry to be that guy but will we actually see all of the thousands of animations that were captured or will we just be seeing the same couple of animations over and over again?
Old 07-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #51
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Sorry to be that guy but will we actually see all of the thousands of animations that were captured or will we just be seeing the same couple of animations over and over again?
Hopefully they get these new animations in the game. A few years ago they said they added a ton , but it seemed only a few would trigger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #52
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Hopefully they get these new animations in the game. A few years ago they said they added a ton , but it seemed only a few would trigger.
Yeah apparently that was because the game didn't have the inaccuracies to trigger them and they say they trigger now.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #53
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
No need to apologize I feel the same way but I was just passing along the info I was given.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #54
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I wouldn't mind seeing animations being repeated if they captured new ones for each year and removed or tuned the frequencies for the older ones to occur. The game feels stale after a couple of games for me because I've been seeing some of the same animations since Madden 06, 07, 08, 09, ect.....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #55
Rookie

JMUfootball's Arena

OVR: 0
Players without the ball STILL run with hunched shoulders, all the time.

Madden animations and movements have looked so poor for so long when I see Madden footage I think "oh that's a Madden game" instead of "oh that's a football game".

It's a whole new generation of consoles. Why was the same exact flawed physics/movement model ported over??? This game is a clear no buy for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0
I honestly feel that the reason we are seeing very limited footage this year is because there really is nothing new to show......So why risk first day sales!!!!......EA best asset is marketing and hype and we see none of that at all!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »