Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #89
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.
I definitely don't remember that and have never heard it being in a game before.

Watch me play video games
Old 06-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #90
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Or the gun shots in Foxborough.
Those are in Madden 15
Old 06-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #91
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I definitely don't remember that and have never heard it being in a game before.
It was from the Madden 94, SNES days. After your game it would take you to another game and it would basically run a do or die play from like the five or two yardline. Then after whatever happened it would show the final score and stuff. I'll try to find a video of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2015, 10:46 PM   #92
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Hopefully they did something with the Super Bowl and Playoffs presentation. There is no bigger stage than the Super Bowl so I don't know what else they would be implying by using the words the largest stage. Like I said earlier stadium atmosphere is going to be a part of this, so hopefully we will have some really cool authentic sounding stadiums now, I'd love to hear the tomahawk at arrowhead, 7 nation army at M&T Bank etc... That sort of thing is way more immersive to me than anything Nantz and Simms could say, probably even in real life.
Yes, stadium atmosphere is way more important to me than anything they could do with the commentary. I haven't listened to in game commentary in Madden since the PS1 days.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:37 AM   #93
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Something I would like, that isn't commentary, but I didn't want to start a whole knew thread for one little thing is: I would like to hear on field comments/chatter from players - I am not talking of chatter all the time, but we do have players, who after a big play, do a dance or some other animation, and I think it would be cool to have them saying something.Like the stuff we can hear on the NFL Network show FX..

Edit: oops, this was about presentation...lol
Old 06-30-2015, 12:44 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 1

By far the biggest thing for me is making natural links between what is happening across the league, what has happened with my team that season, and my current game. There are little pieces of it now but I'd like to see way, way more of it. Talking about how a QB played last week (more than one or two possible lines,) talking about a divisional race, talking about other divisional races. And not just "Let's take a look at how the division is shaping up" and a graphic with the standings. Them actually sitting down and recording a bunch of new lines so I get some variety. For presentation that'd probably go the furthest with me.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:00 AM   #95
Pro

OVR: 0

How about this in CFM, after every week in connected career they bring back The Extra Point Show they had in Madden 10 , you watch Alex Flanagan and Fran Charles review the top plays of each game that week,stats,awards,playoffs Seeds and Preview of next week games.

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 06-30-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2015, 01:22 AM   #96
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.
Madden 97 i think for Playstation 1

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »