Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #25
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Why do you feel like there should be a new halftime this year after we just got a new one last year?
Because last years wasn't memorable enough to me.

Why don't you feel the need to upgrade from last years, I don't mean "add to it, either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2015, 12:15 PM   #26
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0

Weekly wrap-up, better half-time show (with around-the-league scoreboard for offline cfm), and getting rid of terrible commentary programming. It was super irritating having Phil Simms tell me to punt every 4th down and him saying "they're in another close one this week" after the first score of the game. No **** it's close, Phil, it's the 1st quarter.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:20 PM   #27
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Because last years wasn't memorable enough to me.

Why don't you feel the need to upgrade from last years, I don't mean "add to it, either.
I don't see the need for a new one. It's almost unfair to expect for EA to put together a new one when the first iteration was the last game.

An upgrade makes a lot sense, and "adding on" isn't bad. Add more stats, make the highlights from the broadcast camera like we see on TV, if in CFM show scores from around the league. Perhaps even add second half goals for the teams to win (re-establish the run game, target receiver x in this match up, give quarterback y time in the pocket, etc.) The halftime show is not anything to write home about, but isn't bad to the point where it immediately needs to be replaced.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:25 PM   #28
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

If they added a weekly wrap up show to franchise, similar to that of 2k5 except without ( with would be good too ) Chris Berman ( who they could actually use since they have the ESPN license ), I will be happy. In reality, we are probably getting more storylines in CFM and updated player banners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
I don't see the need for a new one. It's almost unfair to expect for EA to put together a new one when the first iteration was the last game.

An upgrade makes a lot sense, and "adding on" isn't bad. Add more stats, make the highlights from the broadcast camera like we see on TV, if in CFM show scores from around the league. Perhaps even add second half goals for the teams to win (re-establish the run game, target receiver x in this match up, give quarterback y time in the pocket, etc.) The halftime show is not anything to write home about, but isn't bad to the point where it immediately needs to be replaced.
I guess I would ask why did they gut out the HT show in 10 and 11 only after 2 years?

I wouldn't mind a good upgrade, but in my opinion, I wasn't in awe with last years HT show, either.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #30
Rookie

- More player specific highlights. Last year you got one every five games or so.
- More TV style stuff

I feel NCAA's presentation was better, with more stat banners, team comparisons and the ingame-ticker showing scores of other games. It really gave you the feeling you were playing in a league and not just a single game.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #31
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I'm hoping to hear more about CFM presentation enhancements, be it with stat wipes, commentary, and whatever else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2015, 12:51 PM   #32
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

*Bart Scott voice* Can't Wait!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »