Home

Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-15-2016, 03:42 PM   #273
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
Do you know anything else about the game you can share with us since you're not under nda?

Everyone is under NDA, if they know something about the game, it can't be shared right now.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:45 PM   #274
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
Yes, but I've been told that the draft classes have been reworked.. Fewer QB's with superhuman speed, RB's with speed along with the bruisers, WR's who are more varied.. And I've been told the safety positions have been redone where you'll see guys actually come in with good speed, instead of them being an 82 speed with 88 acceleration
But my problem here is this. Not only did the classes need re working( and im still not convinced it will be done well at that or enough) they dont want to admit their new way of scouting is not good. That is where when i hear things like this, i dont have all that much hope in the "focus on cfm" bringing about alot of change that is needed.

Sorry , just being honest. That new scouting system sucked for online 32 man teams and not addressing that just means its gonna be another year of funless drafts once again. Madden 15 was the best drafts and fun a 32 man league has had .Dissapointing at best

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-15-2016, 03:47 PM   #275
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

Quote:
I'm not as I have no affiliation with EA or their partners

Well if you want to share info about franchise that's up to you but whoever told you what you know could get in trouble
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2016, 03:50 PM   #276
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Well if you want to share info about franchise that's up to you but whoever told you what you know could get in trouble
my advise would be dont get them in trouble. But thats just me.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #277
Banned

OVR: 0

are cornerbacks able to swat in this game??? you couldn't even swat in 16 it was of the worst games i ever played.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:05 PM   #278
Banned

OVR: 0

are defenders finally able to swat the ball in 17 instead of getting sucked into animations each and every time??? if not the game will be useless to play like 16.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:06 PM   #279
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
I've only been told a few things when it comes to franchise.. The big stuff I've already posted.. I had yet to actually get my hands on the game so I can only go by what I'm told.. Only other big thing I've heard is they are in fact trying to implement formation subs, but are trying to figure out the best way to do it. I have a screen shot of that, but I'm not gonna share it as there's private info that could give up my source

If that's the big stuff I don't think you were told much at all because that's not even that big to me just based on what was discussed when I was there last year. We'll all find out when the blog drops though.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:40 PM   #280
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allball76
Wow that's Hugh news the first info and picture on cfm crazy! So they are increasing speed again !
I hope not. Every player shouldn't be fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »