Home

Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2016, 12:20 PM   #241
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

I'm going to move this to its own thread and answer the above question first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #242
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 17 Address All 3 Phases of the Game: Offense, Defense & Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
So...I was just given clearance to talk about the game. I've played probably 40 hours of madden over the last month. I was told specifically that I CANNOT GIVE IMPRESSIONS and that I must limit my answers to stuff they've announced. That being said...ask me almost anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the changes to zone will be see blown coverages from either or both low zone/low awareness players?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 05-14-2016, 12:32 PM   #243
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
With the changes to zone will be see blown coverages from either or both low zone/low awareness players?

Do you mind posting this in this thread: I've played ~40 hours of Madden 17: AMAlmost Anything
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=881224
Old 05-14-2016, 01:10 PM   #244
MVP

OVR: 1

gap play? just, so, cool.

also kinda hoping they ditch the scheme in player profiles. they're unnecessary. keep player types.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:14 PM   #245
Banned

OVR: 0

If this crap is still in the game I am not buying 17. Why can't offensive linemen in this game move their feet and extend their arms? It's unacceptable to have this type stuff in 2016! The Madden 17 hype gave me the urge to go back and play this game after months of not even touching it, it wasn't even installed, and now I remember why I stopped playing it's because of this crap! This is why I keep asking about pass blocking in Madden 17, its one of the biggest weaknesses in Madden.

Last edited by SportsGamer94; 05-14-2016 at 02:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 02:26 PM   #246
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
If this crap is still in the game I am not buying 17. Why can't offensive linemen in this game move their feet and extend their arms? It's unacceptable to have this type stuff in 2016! The Madden 17 hype gave me the urge to go back and play this game after months of not even touching it, it wasn't even installed, and now I remember why I stopped playing it's because of this crap! This is why I keep asking about pass blocking in Madden 17, its one of the biggest weaknesses in Madden.

I know it's in there based on the video evidence, but I haven't seen errors like this with the sliders I use in CFM.

CFM is much different than play now games and the sliders + penalty sliders have effects on game play.

Out of the box, this is probably what happens.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:32 PM   #247
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I know it's in there based on the video evidence, but I haven't seen errors like this with the sliders I use in CFM.

CFM is much different than play now games and the sliders + penalty sliders have effects on game play.

Out of the box, this is probably what happens.
Can you point me towards the sliders you use? Though I only play Play Now games and DC sometimes.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #248
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
Can you point me towards the sliders you use? Though I only play Play Now games and DC sometimes.
Yeah, slider testers will tell you it's a difference between night and day between play now and CFM.

Plus, you need to use the 75 man preseason roster because these rosters play close to their traits.

You must follow the instructions in the OP to get the game playing as sim as it can.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »