Home

Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-21-2016, 04:19 AM   #1105
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
How do I start a franchise and make sure the CPU does not make transactions prior to week 1? I want to control all the CPU's transactions to mimic the real NFL.
Either do 32-team control or turn transactions to USER only up to week 1, then turn them on again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 01:21 PM   #1106
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigp51
Tried to bring Gase back to Miami in the offseason but the CPU hired someone I didn't even offer as coach. How can I avoid this in the future and when can I fire the coach the CPU gave me?
Now that I'm going with Dak...How do I pull the icons down if I want to scramble? And how do you QB slide? I'm on PS4 btw
Old 10-22-2016, 10:54 PM   #1107
Rookie

Would greatly appreciate it if someone can answer my question...

Q. I generally use 3WR, 1TE formation. If I use a "Twin TE" package within the formation which substitutes one of the WR with a 2nd TE, how will the formation show up for my opponent? Will my opponent see "3WR, 1TE" or "2WR, 2TE" while he's about to select his defensive play?
Old 10-23-2016, 01:40 PM   #1108
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
There are two ways to do the touch pass. And a quick press/release (slightly longer than a tap, but not much) is the other way.
ah, wonder why they did that?
Old 10-23-2016, 02:31 PM   #1109
Rookie

I am currently playing in the 'Play now' mode...but I have noticed that I cannot use the currently injured players i.e. Teddy Bridgewater. Is there any way I can turn this option off so that I can use the injured players in play now?
Old 10-24-2016, 09:54 AM   #1110
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
I am currently playing in the 'Play now' mode...but I have noticed that I cannot use the currently injured players i.e. Teddy Bridgewater. Is there any way I can turn this option off so that I can use the injured players in play now?
simply put, no.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:34 AM   #1111
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Getting pretty sick of the CPU being able to throw the ball perfectly while getting smashed, or being able to throw the ball 60 yards across their body (Derek Carr just did this to me last game for a touchdown .5 seconds before getting gang tackled by my entire defensive line closing in on him)... but when my QB tries to stand in the pocket and deliver a throw while knowing I'm about to get hit, I need to make sure and throw it a full one-alligator before the hit comes or else he's either a)not going to throw it, despite extending his arm all the way out he will somehow not release the ball and take a sack, b) throw a horribly inaccurate pass or c) fumble it.

I mean make up your mind how you want throwing while being hit to work and then apply it to both the CPU and the human, I'm getting so frustrated with this.

EDIT: realized I posted this in the Q&A thread but it's not really a question, I just needed to vent lol. Let me rephrase:

Is there some way to fix or prevent this from happening with a slider?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #1112
Rookie

esmeet7's Arena

Question re: Franchise Mode w/ Multiple Users in Same Household

In Madden 2017 on PS4, I have three people in my home who use the same PS4. The three of us would like to play in a Madden Franchise together with each person controlling a separate team. I'm not sure how (or if) this can be set up.

Is there a way for three people who all use the same PS4 to join and play in a franchise together? How would we set it up?

How would it work when it comes time to play a game between two user-controlled teams; would they just play split-screen?

TIA for any help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »