Home

What are some things you want fixed?

This is a discussion on What are some things you want fixed? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 02:03 PM   #17
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What are some things you want fixed?

1. QB AI when it comes to scrambling and blitzing

2. Challenge system is completely broken. Seems worse than ever. I've had clearly incomplete catches on the sideline be called catches and it doesn't give me the chance to challenge the call because there's "Nothing to review," and I've had CLEAR catches on the sideline be called incomplete inside of two minutes and the booth won't review it.

3. More variety in commentary. The commentary is much deeper and varied than before, but in my second season in Franchise, I'm hearing a ton of repeated lines about players. I've heard how Colin Kaepernick was a pitcher nearly every game, and the first game of the preseason in my second season had the same opening monologue as the first season. Commentators continue to talk about 2015 teams, even though we're two years removed from that. Also, I played a game on Thanksgiving and the commentary or presentation said or showed nothing about it. Was kind of shocked at that, as that seems like a pretty basic thing.

4. Ice the Kicker doesn't seem to work at all.

5. Physics system looks goofy 90% of the time.

6. Warping due to animations triggering. I've seen defenders warp 5 yards to engage in a tackling animations.

6. There's something weird going on with punting where punts by the CPU will only travel like 15 yards.

Those are my MAJOR issues with the game right now. The game is fun to play when it works correctly, but that's maybe 2 games in 10 at this juncture.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:04 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

Better play calling an game planning ai. They need to adjust to their strengths and weaknesses better. I just murderes a team woth Alshon Jeffrey and Kevin White cause they kept trying press coverage.

Improve pursuit. I'm having waaaay to many big plays cause of bad pursuit. Also the precision juke seem to juke guys 30 feet away.

Please PLEASE PLEASE! FIX AUTO SUBS!!!!!
Old 08-28-2016, 02:32 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

why don't they open the game up like mlb the show, where you can flip controllers back and forth ? this is a very good game imo, otherwise I would not play it at all. there are just problems that must be fixed. and this comes from a fella that refused to play madden for 8-years and i really do enjoy the game in 17.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:52 PM   #20
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Better play calling an game planning ai. They need to adjust to their strengths and weaknesses better. I just murderes a team woth Alshon Jeffrey and Kevin White cause they kept trying press coverage.

Improve pursuit. I'm having waaaay to many big plays cause of bad pursuit. Also the precision juke seem to juke guys 30 feet away.

Please PLEASE PLEASE! FIX AUTO SUBS!!!!!
What difficulty are you playing on? Pursuit seems fine, IMO; which is why I am asking..I play on All-Pro.

I am not finding it all that easy to run the ball; granted I am not one to find those 2 or 3 plays that always work and just run those plays.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:52 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. QB accuracy/completion pct toned down. More diversity between QBs.

2. Line play. Perticuraly pocket collapsing. More impact on QB play.

3. Off ball injuries

4. Improved return game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 03:03 PM   #22
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

For all that is holy, "CPU coach scheme archetype bug", its been broken since the inception of CFM in M13!!!!

And PS4 tackle noise seems to be lacking or not there at all??
Old 08-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #23
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Outside of CFM - off ball mechanics for DB, WR/TE

Within CFM - CPU team building and roster management

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 08-28-2016, 03:34 PM   #24
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Dont get me wrong, this game is great but there are just some things I think sorely need cleaned up.

1. CPU QB Awareness in the pocket / play like they do in real life.

2. CPU clock management.

3. Animations carrying players out of bounds. (Not knowing where sideline is)

In my CFM (Vikings) Mariota lit me up for 300 yds, next game against Rodgers, he doesnt even go over 200 and i held them to 0 points.
Madden 17 really is great imo, and I'm loving it. But, yeah the cpu qb play is off. My experience so far, is mainly cpu holding onto the ball and just throwing under 10 yd passes. Or throw it away. It rolls into your second point, for me, the 2 minute drill. Besides no urgency, throwing short passes isnt going to get it done. Seems very fixable through a patch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »