Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 02:18 PM   #1321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 4.1 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Yes they do. But you can make sure the guys you want appear by exiting franchise and re-entering while the draft is live.

Awesome thanks. I appreciate all your work my first draft was great and coming up on number two.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2018, 01:07 AM   #1322
Just started!

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

I've somehow never seen this tool before, but it looks great. I have some questions that I've been unable to find real answers to and am hoping for some help. I'm playing Madden 17 on PS3.

1) The guide mentions scouting the top three traits for each player's position by spending 15-10-5 pts, respectively. I see not a single trait in any prospect's card that cost 15 pts to scout. Is there a definitive guide to the 3 most important traits for each position?

2) In scouting, I have the option to view Available, Unscouted, Scouted, Watched, or Drafted. I can find no way to actually "watch" any players.

3) Every single player card shows their strength as "0", but says it has been scouted. How do I figure out strength ratings?

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #1323
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemHawk
I've somehow never seen this tool before, but it looks great. I have some questions that I've been unable to find real answers to and am hoping for some help. I'm playing Madden 17 on PS3.

1) The guide mentions scouting the top three traits for each player's position by spending 15-10-5 pts, respectively. I see not a single trait in any prospect's card that cost 15 pts to scout. Is there a definitive guide to the 3 most important traits for each position?

2) In scouting, I have the option to view Available, Unscouted, Scouted, Watched, or Drafted. I can find no way to actually "watch" any players.

3) Every single player card shows their strength as "0", but says it has been scouted. How do I figure out strength ratings?

Thanks.

I’m guessing madden 17 is quite different on ps3 to current gen consoles... Sounds like the old style scouting system, rather than the current one this tool is designed for.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 01-12-2018, 12:13 PM   #1324
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 4.1 Out Now!

Best draft pick of my CFM career. Tool says 104 OVR, four games into rookie season he’s a 87 OVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-04-2018, 11:07 PM   #1325
Just started!

Can someone send me a new link to download the excel file?
For madden 17
I used the link at the top of the thread but the files were corrupt.
THANKS!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 11:28 PM   #1326
Just started!

The file keeps saying that "The file may have been damaged or modified from it's original version" anyone else get this error? Do I need a specific version of excel to use this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »