Home

Leaked madden 18 e3

This is a discussion on Leaked madden 18 e3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #289
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

The rest of my post isn't showing for me. But essentially, EA hasn't pulled copyright on the "leaked" videos. Raw gameplay is out there, and EA is cool with that for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 06-21-2017, 06:57 PM   #290
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I'd like people's opinion on this one. So the game footage leaked was on a Samsung 4k tv and on the Xbox one x. I know that EA play had madden on a Ben Q monitor on the Xbox one. What I'd like to know from someone that was at EA or has seen it first hand is how much of a difference was the Graphics and smoothness bewtween the two, if any.

this is the first year in a long time I can definitively tell between m17 and 18 . In years past ,I would need some sort of clue whether it was the insignia on the screen or maybe by the score banner.

So I'm hoping the graphical changes that we are seeing will hold true for the ps4 and Xbox one.

You might be surprised how many people can't tell the difference between full 1080p and 4k, unless it's a really nice 4k set (for many, the difference is so slight that they can't justify the cost to upgrade). 4K is a buzzterm right now, but the bigger difference is actually the HDR, and if you are playing on a PS4 or an Xbox One S, you will absolutely see graphical differences compared to last year if your tv supports HDR. And even if it doesn't support it, you'll still see an improvement.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #291
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

It's all marketing. NBA Live has stiff competition. They didn't release a game last year and they have something to prove. Madden has no competition in it's direct space, and has nothing to prove. It's already successful and will continue to be. They can do whatever they want with their game.....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2017, 07:02 PM   #292
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
They have a schedule doesn't answer why their schedule is the way it is.
I made it a point when I mentioned the marketing schedule that it doesn't always make sense. This is EA, the same marketing department that thinks sending hundreds of free limited edition xboxes to celebrities, advertising that moms will hate a game, and staging a fake protest at E3 is good marketing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:03 PM   #293
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Most games haven't shown any gameplay 8 weeks from release? Lol ok
I didn't say that. I said most games advertise preorder with or without significant gameplay footage.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:25 AM   #294
Rookie

To be fair EA and 2k market pretty close to the same. You won't see a gameplay video of Wwe 2k18 until the very end of September right before the games comes out. Hell sometimes you don't even know key changes to 2ks universe mode until a week before the game comes out.
Neither really do a great job of pumping people up.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-23-2017, 10:19 PM   #295
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
You might be surprised how many people can't tell the difference between full 1080p and 4k, unless it's a really nice 4k set (for many, the difference is so slight that they can't justify the cost to upgrade). 4K is a buzzterm right now, but the bigger difference is actually the HDR, and if you are playing on a PS4 or an Xbox One S, you will absolutely see graphical differences compared to last year if your tv supports HDR. And even if it doesn't support it, you'll still see an improvement.

For me the difference between 1080p and 4k is huge, I cant play pc games in 1080p since I built a 4k gaming pc, it looks almost blurred to me now. and NBA2k 17 on PS4 Pro on a an OLED in 4k with HDR is game changing, playing that game on a 65 inch TV really has me pumped for Xbox One X and Madden 18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 10:46 PM   #296
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
For me the difference between 1080p and 4k is huge, I cant play pc games in 1080p since I built a 4k gaming pc, it looks almost blurred to me now. and NBA2k 17 on PS4 Pro on a an OLED in 4k with HDR is game changing, playing that game on a 65 inch TV really has me pumped for Xbox One X and Madden 18

First world problems lol. For me it doesn't really matter. I enjoy playing games and yes the more graphically impressive the more enjoyable, but gameplay is king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »