Home

Madden 18 uniform error corrections

This is a discussion on Madden 18 uniform error corrections within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2017, 11:37 AM   #25
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden 18 uniform error corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Kane do you know if the color pallet is correct this year for teams cleats .
Three teams that come to mind are the Pats, Dolphins and Chiefs .

The Patriots don't have an option for a white cleat with a primary color of just red or blue. They combine the two colors in one cleat in which no one on the pats wears.

The Dolphins don't have a white cleat with a primary color of orange or green . M17 combined the two colors in one pallet scheme that no one on the Dolphins wears.

The Chiefs have red and yellow in one color pallet . They should just have a white cleat with just a primary color if red .
Attachment 137155
You could get the right color and white combo on the Nike code elite. But not on the rest of the cleats.
I've made some adjustments, but Patriots and Dolphins are hard since they use all 3 colors on their gloves and shoes, so they will remain the same this year. If I get rid of teal or orange from their shoes for example, their gloves will lose it too.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #26
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the feed back Kane! I understand the concept of affecting the gloves too , but I think the Patriots follow that same color pallet on their gloves too.IMG_2341.JPG
Most of the players wear this combo of glove or a solid colid color. Just like the cleats , I don't think they combine the two colors on the gloves either.

So if we did go to a white/red cleat or a white/blue cleat , then the gloves would follow suit of the above picture? I think that is more accurate to what the Patriots wear.

Last edited by Brooke2011; 07-25-2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:34 PM   #27
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Here is another look at the gloves in regard to the Dolphins. IMG_2345.JPG
They wear this combo in the glove pallet which correlates to the cleat pallet.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #28
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I'm not intending to minimize any corrections you guys feel are needed, but how sick is it that the list of complaints is this low. I know the game isn't out, but the major things have been addressed the last few years and I think Kane needs some major props for that.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:44 PM   #29
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I've made some adjustments, but Patriots and Dolphins are hard since they use all 3 colors on their gloves and shoes, so they will remain the same this year. If I get rid of teal or orange from their shoes for example, their gloves will lose it too.
That must have something to do with the new cleats color pallet . Because in Madden 16 if you chose white/ primary that would give you a white cleat with blue accent and white /primary would give you a white cleat with red accents.
Old 07-25-2017, 04:37 PM   #30
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Kane:

It appears the Cowboys nameplate font (in trailer) is way too small. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1954.jpg (64.4 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1957.JPG (56.8 KB, 321 views)
Old 07-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #31
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I'm not intending to minimize any corrections you guys feel are needed, but how sick is it that the list of complaints is this low. I know the game isn't out, but the major things have been addressed the last few years and I think Kane needs some major props for that.

Just wait till the game comes out. I expect a few more haha. But, the uniforms are a lot more accurate in Madden than The Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 11:28 PM   #32
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Kane do you know if the color pallet is correct this year for teams cleats .
Three teams that come to mind are the Pats, Dolphins and Chiefs .

The Patriots don't have an option for a white cleat with a primary color of just red or blue. They combine the two colors in one cleat in which no one on the pats wears.

The Dolphins don't have a white cleat with a primary color of orange or green . M17 combined the two colors in one pallet scheme that no one on the Dolphins wears.

The Chiefs have red and yellow in one color pallet . They should just have a white cleat with just a primary color if red .
Attachment 137155
You could get the right color and white combo on the Nike code elite. But not on the rest of the cleats.
This isn't entirely true. Trust me I'm all for more options but When Kane made those combined patriots cleat color options with both blue and red their were plenty of pats players that were wearing them at the time or at some time in the near past. I wouldn't say nobody wears them...cause they actually still do and have in the past.

Last edited by Cato06; 07-26-2017 at 12:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »