Home

Madden 18 Top QB Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Top QB Ratings within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 05:23 PM   #33
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Top QB Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Obvious a Green Bay packer fan .. your entitled to that opinion. I'm just curious if you have stats to back that up.... Rings, QB rating, wins, etc?????
Rodgers has the highest QB rating in regular and postseason history, best TD:INT ratio ever, will be the 1st QB with 300 TD before 100 INT, he has 297 TD, 72 INT. He can make throws that only he and he alone can make, he can make plays with his feet as well.

And don't even make the tired "Rings" argument. Brady has NEVER won a SB without a top 10 defense, Rodgers has had a bottom 10 D his whole career, the 1 year our D was good we won the SB. He also has a GM who refuses to make the team better in the offseason, whereas, BB always fills holes with veteran FA's when needed. Also, lets not forget this little tidbit, Bradshaw, Aikman, Flacco and Eli Manning all have more SB's than Rodgers, and NO ONE is taking any of those guys over Rodgers. Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson each have more rings than Marino, so I take it they're better than him as well? I honestly believe BB made Brady, and he would be nothing without BB's influence. Let us not forget he made Matt freaking Cassell look great for an entire season.

Case closed.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 07-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #34
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Where still debating this....... ..... if the packers had Brady maybe they would have made it to the Super Bowl last year..... lol
Plug Brady on the Packers last year, we go 5-11 at best.

-M. Shadows
Old 07-26-2017, 05:44 PM   #35
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Plug Brady on the Packers last year, we go 5-11 at best.
Doubt it. If Brady was on the Patriots we win the Super Bowl last year....oh wait ,we did...you speak a lot of "if this , if that" I just go by the facts. Bottom line Tom Brady will go down as the greatest QB ever, to debate that questions if your just a homer....

Last edited by Brooke2011; 07-26-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 05:52 PM   #36
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Here's an outside source for your liking. Relax dude it's only one point. I think 5 rings and the greatest comeback ever is well deserved.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/athlons...ory-2016%3famp
Rodgers isn't even the best Packer on that list.
Here's another source
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000815754
Oh look , another one
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...ngs/439077001/

Last edited by Brooke2011; 07-26-2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:03 PM   #37
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Here's an outside source for your liking. Relax dude it's only one point. I think 5 rings and the greatest comeback ever is well deserved.
Also, without the "Tuck" game, the Seahawks being idiotic, and the Falcons being idiotic Brady has 2 SB's at most, with a losing record. Then you add in the fact that Venitieri was clutch, and Brady would be lucky to have 1. Also, the fact that the AFC East has been putrid for going on 20 years now, which has basically insured the Pats a clean path to the AFCCG every season, because you know that division basically spots them 5-6 wins every season, meaning the Pats always end up with a bye, meaning less wins to reach the SB. I will give him one thing though, he is the luckiest QB ever.

-M. Shadows
Old 07-26-2017, 06:06 PM   #38
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Doubt it. If Brady was on the Patriots we win the Super Bowl last year....oh wait ,we did...you speak a lot of "if this , if that" I just go by the facts. Bottom line Tom Brady will go down as the greatest QB ever, to debate that questions if your just a homer....
Bradys the most accomplished qb in a team game where the qbs get more credit than they deserve and take more blame. Besides that youre changing the argument which is another tactic.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #39
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Also, without the "Tuck" game, the Seahawks being idiotic, and the Falcons being idiotic Brady has 2 SB's at most, with a losing record. Then you add in the fact that Venitieri was clutch, and Brady would be lucky to have 1. Also, the fact that the AFC East has been putrid for going on 20 years now, which has basically insured the Pats a clean path to the AFCCG every season, because you know that division basically spots them 5-6 wins every season, meaning the Pats always end up with a bye, meaning less wins to reach the SB. I will give him one thing though, he is the luckiest QB ever.
Dude, let it go, your grasping .... it's embarrassing . Maybe in a few years Rodgers will be #1 but for now I'm pretty sure Brady has earned it.
Their both great qb's but to say Rodgers is better is just your opinion. Good luck this year. Maybe we'll see you in the Super Bowl .
Old 07-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #40
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Rodgers isn't even the best Packer on that list.
Here's another source
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000815754
Oh look , another one
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...ngs/439077001/
Are you seriously using subjective opinion based ranking lists in your argument? Kind of reaching for air there aren't we? Stats prove Rodgers is superior. Call me a h@ter, but I think if Brady was drafted by any other team he would be bagging groceries by his 3rd year in the league. I would have loved to see what Jamarcus Russell would have done in BB's system.

-M. Shadows
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »